First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
Mine just showed up today,so I used it on my Hellcat which I have already ceramic coated with CQartz Ceramic.
Have used Adams products version of graphene spray,and like it,but have always liked 303 products as well.Between the 2,I will see which one becomes my new go to LOL
Sponsored

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a good product. I've been using their Aerospace detailer since I got my truck for the interior. For coatings I've been using The Last Coat Black Ice and really like the performance of it. I think there are a lot of good ceramic coatings available now with nano technology.

IMG_20200913_153116.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks like a good product. I've been using their Aerospace detailer since I got my truck for the interior. For coatings I've been using The Last Coat Black Ice and really like the performance of it. I think there are a lot of good ceramic coatings available now with nano technology.

IMG_20200913_153116.jpg
That gives a great shine too! ?

I was going to do a ceramic coating but decided to try the Graphene for ease of use and knowing that 303 is a great company. Plus I like the fact you can use this over any product even ceramic coatings and also add any other speed detailer over it. I did strip off my old wax because the chemist did say to get the best results (1 year) it's best to do this than layer over another product.

The Aerospace Protectant is the best UV protectant out there. I use this on my tonneau cover and the black plastic top bed rails and the whole interior. The sun is so brutal here and my dash still looks like brand new.

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
That gives a great shine too! ?

I was going to do a ceramic coating but decided to try the Graphene for ease of use and knowing that 303 is a great company. Plus I like the fact you can use this over any product even ceramic coatings and also add any other speed detailer over it. I did strip off my old wax because the chemist did say to get the best results (1 year) it's best to do this than layer over another product.

The Aerospace Protectant is the best UV protectant out there. I use this on my tonneau cover and the black plastic top bed rails and the whole interior. The sun is so brutal here and my dash still looks like brand new.
No sun problems here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Heck, even in July the sun isn't harsh. Now winter snow and salt on the roads is another problem. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No sun problems here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Heck, even in July the sun isn't harsh. Now winter snow and salt on the roads is another problem. ?
You get like what...1 week of summer up there. lol ?

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
AMMO FTW. Larry is the best. Pricey stuff, but you know it's quality and does what he says it does. Plus the money goes to support Larry's business and not a mega corporation.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Eh, 303 has been a well regarded product line, so I'd give him a pass on this sales pitch.
I really like the 303 Spray Wax, maybe my favorite of the 3 or 4 similar products I have tried. Too bad there's no "Fakespot" for YouTube videos. Spray wax and quick detailers is about as much work as I'm up to :) Current favorite detailer is the newer Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions 3-in-1 Detailer....but I can't go to the automotive section and not get a new product or some new towels....as the pro detailers say you can never have too many towels/rags :)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I really like the 303 Spray Wax, maybe my favorite of the 3 or 4 similar products I have tried. Too bad there's no "Fakespot" for YouTube videos. Spray wax and quick detailers is about as much work as I'm up to :) Current favorite detailer is the newer Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions 3-in-1 Detailer....but I can't go to the automotive section and not get a new product or some new towels....as the pro detailers say you can never have too many towels/rags :)
This is so true. lol

I think I have more microfiber towels in my garage cabinet than bath towels in both my bathrooms. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
This is so true. lol

I think I have more microfiber towels in my garage cabinet than bath towels in both my bathrooms. ?
Sid (@Msfitoy ) was saying something about the only time you might get wet is when there's backsplash from washing the truck???...?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's been about 6 weeks since I Graphene my truck and took advantage of the nice 70 weather today and washed it. I know it's only been 6 weeks but it beads up really good where I've had other products fail mostly because of the sun out here.

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I finally got around to using the new 303 Graphene last night and this stuff is really great. You can coat over any product including ceramic coating with this stuff. I wanted a fresh start so I washed, clayed and striped the old finish off with paint prep. The Graphene goes on very easy and you need to do a crosshatch pattern, you only need a few sprays on a microfiber pad or foam pad. I put way to much on the first panel and it was dripping and took forever to dry…less is more!

It takes about 10-15 minutes to haze over depending on temps and humidity so you can do about 1/3 of the truck then go back and buff out. It’s safe for all areas so I did all the glass, rubber around the windows and the headlights and taillights too. It gives you a super smooth mirror finish with great UV protection. I ended up doing a second coat just for added protection and you can clayed up to 3 coats. You can also use your favorite speed detailer or gloss enhancers after 1 week. The nice thing is there is no curing time like ceramic coating so once you’re done you can drive it right away. It can also be applied in direct sunlight which I wouldn’t recommend so it’s very user friendly. It’s supposed to last for 1 year and being a new product there’s no real world data yet but I’m confident it will as 303 makes great products and stands behind all of them.

https://www.goldeagle.com/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating/

IMG_3345.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg
So theoretically you would only do this once a year?

Also paint prep sounds scary. Right now my truck beads up really, really well. Would I be stripping all of the protection I have now, off?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So theoretically you would only do this once a year?

Also paint prep sounds scary. Right now my truck beads up really, really well. Would I be stripping all of the protection I have now, off?

Yes, once a year and the Graphene is made to go over any product. They say it lasts the longest when applied over a fresh surface and gives you the longevity. You don't have to clay your truck but I do it just to get the contaminates out of the paint.

I use this Paint Prep to clean the surface and get rid of the old wax. You just spray it on and wipe off with a microfiber cloth. You can do the whole truck in like 15 minutes. Then just apply the Graphene up to 3 coats. I did two because the suns UV rays are brutal here. You can use any speed detailer or gloss enhancers over this, there's no chemical interactions with other products.

If you want you can just go ever what you have now. Just wash, dry and apply it. I did all my glass, plastic and wheels as it's works great for repelling brake dust.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Yes, once a year and the Graphene is made to go over any product. They say it lasts the longest when applied over a fresh surface and gives you the longevity. You don't have to clay your truck but I do it just to get the contaminates out of the paint.

I use this Paint Prep to clean the surface and get rid of the old wax. You just spray it on and wipe off with a microfiber cloth. You can do the whole truck in like 15 minutes. Then just apply the Graphene up to 3 coats. I did two because the suns UV rays are brutal here. You can use any speed detailer or gloss enhancers over this, there's no chemical interactions with other products.

If you want you can just go ever what you have now. Just wash, dry and apply it. I did all my glass, plastic and wheels as it's works great for repelling brake dust.
So now that you have the 303 coating, when it comes to washing your truck and making it look good, do you just wash and dry it and away you go, or do you do something else afterwards?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So now that you have the 303 coating, when it comes to washing your truck and making it look good, do you just wash and dry it and away you go, or do you do something else afterwards?
Just wash and dry and that's it. If you want to you can add speed detailers or gloss enhancers on top of it which I do occasionally. You don't have to use 303 products either as their Graphene will not interact with other companies products. The gloss enhancer that I use is from Optimum.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GG9FJKU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Gloss Enhancer.jpg

These spray bottle are nice too. You get a nice fine mist so the spray doesn't go all over the place. Nice for doing small areas like around the windows or the side mirrors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N7RLM7V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Spray Bottle.jpg
Sponsored