First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paint and Body
I decided to get a bottle and try it out. I'm pleased, it was very easy to use. I used it on everything, paint, trim, moldings and glass. Everything feels slick! My Ranger makes this product look good! Did I say that right? Ha-Ha
20220611_124822.jpg
20220611_124914.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I decided to get a bottle and try it out. I'm pleased, it was very easy to use. I used it on everything, paint, trim, moldings and glass. Everything feels slick! My Ranger makes this product look good! Did I say that right? Ha-Ha
20220611_124822.jpg
20220611_124914.jpg
It does work good. Just did a quick touch up on mine before our road trip. Really like it what it does for the glass. Makes rain-x worthless, which it was pretty much anyway. Nice posters!!

RangerRandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paint and Body
It does work good. Just did a quick touch up on mine before our road trip. Really like it what it does for the glass. Makes rain-x worthless, which it was pretty much anyway. Nice posters!!
Thanks! I'm anxious to see how well it sheds water.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Benny, Forget dealing with the USPS I would call Amazon and let them know what happened. I've had similar things happen which cost a lot more and they sent me another replacement out at no charge.
Same for me! Amazon took care of it when it wasn’t actually delivered to me. And that was on a $250 set of shelves.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Benny, Forget dealing with the USPS I would call Amazon and let them know what happened. I've had similar things happen which cost a lot more and they sent me another replacement out at no charge.
Here in Canada, when I receive an alert that something from Amazon has been delivered and it’s not on my doorstep, I check out the photo the delivery person took - it’s usually a pic of my neighbour’s front door - I just go to the customer service section online and choose the chat option, put in the claim and right away, I’m offered a refund or a n/c re-order. Of course, I take the refund and then hope my neighbour lets me know he has my package. One time, I asked the agent what to do if I get the refund and my neighbour tells me later that they have the package - she said to keep it - we delivered to the wrong house and inconvenienced you. It was a $300 pair of BOSE Noise Cancelling Headphones. Thank you Jeff Bezos!

Last edited:

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Picked up some today but will have to wait before applying.
Picked up my Ranger from the dealership and there's a couple of places that the paint will need to be taken care of that looks to have maybe happened during shipping.
The bodyshop they're using is the one I've used and they're next level so once I get it back from them I'm going to 303 it. Looking at the videos it, it looks pretty easy to do

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Picked up some today but will have to wait before applying.
Picked up my Ranger from the dealership and there's a couple of places that the paint will need to be taken care of that looks to have maybe happened during shipping.
The bodyshop they're using is the one I've used and they're next level so once I get it back from them I'm going to 303 it. Looking at the videos it, it looks pretty easy to do
Yes it's very easy to apply and if you do put on to much it can be a pain to buff out. I find doing 2-3 light coats works best. Depending on temps and humidity I usually do 2 panels then go back and buff them out with a microfiber cloth. Looking forward to seeing yours all done!

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Coming from being a big Carpro fan and ceramic coatings, I decided to give this a try. I dont know if my coating contributed anything to the shine but I did it almost 3 years ago. So I purchased the bundle pack that included the detail spray and microfiber towels. First I foamed and washed the truck with Chemical guys citrus wash to strip what was on the paint. Then I used Carpro IronX for chemical decontamination, then I used Autoscrub clay mitt with ONR as a lube and car shampoo. Then one last wash. Once dry I went over it with Carpro eraser to clean and prep the paint. I usually do a light polishing with my flex but skipped it this time. For the coacting, I did 2 coats, first I started out with 5 sprays on a microfiber pad and it was very sticky and hard to remove.. once I dialed it in to 2 sprays on the pad each time it got easier. A day later I applied one coat of the detail spray, I sprayed 2 pumps into a microfiber towel and did 1 panel at a time. Well my thoughts on this product. It’s pretty Amazing! I was skeptical but this stuff brought out the blue in my truck that ive never seen before, its much deeper and richer looking With TONS of gloss. Also went over all the black plastic and running boards. Thank you to @AzScorpion for drilling this into our heads Lol Dave you have a winner here. I recommend everyone at lest give it a try. If there’s anything I’d do different is maybe go the extra step and do a light polishing. Detail spray is excellent. Microfibers are very nice I recommend washing them first. Picture’s were taken with an iPhone 8 NO filters. It pops that much.
380156BF-8A96-44C7-B90C-20BC5170F21E.jpeg
BC901322-EE1E-4B7F-95E9-47BD7D011EBC.jpeg
87A72689-2CDE-4FCB-8AF5-2EAD41EB7CC5.jpeg
6274A721-B8AB-4A90-8590-FE3509E589EB.jpeg
5D817C45-D3F6-49D6-AFD8-8B860FF0E5B5.jpeg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
This is mine, done today. I give it a coat every 3 months or so, and use the detailer every couple of weeks in-between.
One thing to remember is that when using the detailer, use it after a wash and thoroughly dry your truck. The detailer will bring back/keep up the shine and coating, but it does not remove water spots. If you wash and don't dry, and water spots occur, the detailer will not take em off.
It's strictly a detailer...no cleaners in it.

IMG_20220618_123734732_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Coming from being a big Carpro fan and ceramic coatings, I decided to give this a try. I dont know if my coating contributed anything to the shine but I did it almost 3 years ago. So I purchased the bundle pack that included the detail spray and microfiber towels. First I foamed and washed the truck with Chemical guys citrus wash to strip what was on the paint. Then I used Carpro IronX for chemical decontamination, then I used Autoscrub clay mitt with ONR as a lube and car shampoo. Then one last wash. Once dry I went over it with Carpro eraser to clean and prep the paint. I usually do a light polishing with my flex but skipped it this time. For the coacting, I did 2 coats, first I started out with 5 sprays on a microfiber pad and it was very sticky and hard to remove.. once I dialed it in to 2 sprays on the pad each time it got easier. A day later I applied one coat of the detail spray, I sprayed 2 pumps into a microfiber towel and did 1 panel at a time. Well my thoughts on this product. It’s pretty Amazing! I was skeptical but this stuff brought out the blue in my truck that ive never seen before, its much deeper and richer looking With TONS of gloss. Also went over all the black plastic and running boards. Thank you to @AzScorpion for drilling this into our heads Lol Dave you have a winner here. I recommend everyone at lest give it a try. If there’s anything I’d do different is maybe go the extra step and do a light polishing. Detail spray is excellent. Microfibers are very nice I recommend washing them first. Picture’s were taken with an iPhone 8 NO filters. It pops that much.
380156BF-8A96-44C7-B90C-20BC5170F21E.jpeg
BC901322-EE1E-4B7F-95E9-47BD7D011EBC.jpeg
87A72689-2CDE-4FCB-8AF5-2EAD41EB7CC5.jpeg
6274A721-B8AB-4A90-8590-FE3509E589EB.jpeg
5D817C45-D3F6-49D6-AFD8-8B860FF0E5B5.jpeg
Wow Tony your Ranger looks great!!? I'm glad you were happy with it and it does work great over other products, I love the depth of the blue.:like:

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Wow Tony your Ranger looks great!!? I'm glad you were happy with it and it does work great over other products, I love the depth of the blue.:like:
Thanks Dave, If you do a little bit of prep the stuff is pretty amazing. It actually looks like “Lightning Blue” now. Everyone should give it a try especially at its affordable price point. ?

Last edited:

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
As soon as I put this stuff on a random rain storm appeared..... It seems because I tried to clean a black truck. No rain was forecast.....

So... How will it look when dry..

So far. Better than it normally does after it rains.

received_3224409484477888.jpeg
received_594284178885390.jpeg
Sponsored