First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well shit Dave, I don't know how I missed this thread when it was first posted. There's a truck/car speciality shop in town that carries the 303 products, and it looks like I'll be stopping by there when I get home. Now, I just have to make room on my shelf for a couple more auto cleaning bottles, damnit.....:)

BTW, when the wife ask I'm blaming this shit on you. If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. :bandit: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
There's power in numbers my friend, two against one she doesn't have a chance......:facepalm: What was I thinking many men have tried and failed. You're on your own.:captain:
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
There's power in numbers my friend, two against one she doesn't have a chance......:facepalm: What was I thinking many men have tried and failed. You're on your own.:captain:
It's probably gonna get worse brother. Since she is attached to this little truck I've mulled over having some Katzkin, and heated seat elements installed. The shop that has the Graphene, also does Katzkin, and heated seats. I may not live through this adventure.....:computerrage: o_O

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's probably gonna get worse brother. Since she is attached to this little truck I've mulled over having some Katzkin, and heated seat elements installed. The shop that has the Graphene, also does Katzkin, and heated seats. I may not live through this adventure.....:computerrage: o_O

Might as well go all out and add the cooled seats. It was nice knowing you.

"Makes the sign if the cross".

RIP.jpg

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Ok what is the difference between Graphene and Ceramic coating?

Thanks

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ok what is the difference between Graphene and Ceramic coating?

Thanks
Ceramic coating generally last longer, will give you a harder finish and a semi user friendly one will cost around $100 give or take. Now there's so many spray on ceramic coatings it's hard to compare them all but a true ceramic coating is usually done by a professional and is expensive. These generally last somewhere around 5 years and the even more expensive ones claim up to 7 years.

Graphene is very user friendly and cost under $20.00. You don't need any special prep but they do recommend stripping off the old finish for the best results. You can apply Graphene over any other product and even in direct sunlight. There's no cure time like ceramic so once you're done you can drive it where ceramic usually has a 24-48 hr cure time. It's not as hard a finish as ceramic but it has way better UV properties and usually last about 1 year. I can do my whole truck in just under an hour and the Graphene detailer only takes about 15-20 minutes to apply. Another good thing is you can hit everything on the exterior with Graphene and it's 100x's better on glass than Rain-X. Just look at @Rob09 windows on his house a few posts back. I spray all my plastic, windows, even the wiper blades as it's so hot here it keeps them from drying out. We don't get much rain here but I still have my factory wipers and they're fine.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Awesome, Thanks for the tutorial Dave. So I can use it on my house windows? That would be nice as they get looking bad after 6 months or sooner. I will have to give them a try. I am doing the Ranger in the spring when I get a couple of great days to give Lucille a good bath, clay bar and Graphene coating.

Thanks,

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Awesome, Thanks for the tutorial Dave. So I can use it on my house windows? That would be nice as they get looking bad after 6 months or sooner. I will have to give them a try. I am doing the Ranger in the spring when I get a couple of great days to give Lucille a good bath, clay bar and Graphene coating.

Thanks,
When you're ready to do it just look at the video from my write up here. Remember to shake the bottle good and throughout as it tends to settle. I never thought about doing my windows but now I'm going to hit them all soon.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Dave, I’ve mentioned how great this Detailer is in other threads but I thought I’d share this tidbit for anyone you still needs convincing.

Right after washing and using the 303 Graphene Detailer, I took a few photos of my new Go Rhino exhaust tip to post in another thread. I was struck by how clear the reflection in the bed panel was…

9F6D5FDC-7F17-4C57-91E4-A36C39EE2E87.jpeg

4D0A6EAF-90BE-4A9D-A0A0-EC206E5B0F05.jpeg

Great stuff!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave, I’ve mentioned how great this Detailer is in other threads but I thought I’d share this tidbit for anyone you still needs convincing.

Right after washing and using the 303 Graphene Detailer, I took a few photos of my new Go Rhino exhaust tip to post in another thread. I was struck by how clear the reflection in the bed panel was…

9F6D5FDC-7F17-4C57-91E4-A36C39EE2E87.jpeg

4D0A6EAF-90BE-4A9D-A0A0-EC206E5B0F05.jpeg

Great stuff!
Looks great Duke!! :like:?

It really does make the darker colors shine like a mirror! I was using the Optimum Gloss Enhancer for years and while it's really good too the 303 Graphene Detailer blows it away. It'll last a lot longer (303) and adds a lot of slickness to the finish along with some added protection because it has a small amount of Graphene in it.

After redoing mine last week we had a torrential monsoon storm Thursday morning. I drove to work in it thinking my truck was going to be a mess from the dirt and road grime especially down on the lower panels now and surprisingly it was spotless, literally.

I've never had this nice of a shine from anything else that's also this easy to apply.

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
For the headlamps should I use the 303 graphene spray, the 303 detailer or 303 UV protection?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
For the headlamps should I use the 303 graphene spray, the 303 detailer or 303 UV protection?
Dave will likely tell you, “All three”. ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I use the Graphene Nano spray on mine. I doesn't hurt if you hit them with the detailer either and most times I do for a little added protection.