First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks darn good, I haven't had the time to even look this product up really and add it to cart. I know I will get around to it in a week or so. Truck will be washed this month woo hoo :turkey: Thanks for the tag Dave, a little only once a month hehehe.

Seeing that shine I might have been at it once a week!

Brandon getting ready to detail. ?

Brandon Washing His Truck.gif
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Some pictures now the sun is off the driveway. It really shows how much of a shine you get with one coat of this stuff. I've tried several brands of gloss enhancers and speed detailers and this by far has the best shine.

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Do you use this stuff on plastic or just painted stuff?
You can use it on everything, windows, taillights rubber etc.... I sprayed it on all but the tires, tonneau cover and license plate. lol

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Received my Graphene Detailer yesterday and applied it today. Very easy to use just spray it on, wipe with a microfiber towel and wipe off with a separate microfiber towel. I use a thinner towel to apply it and a thicker one to buff it out. Now the bottle says to spray it on the towel but in Pans video he sprayed it directly onto the surface. I sprayed a couple sprits on the towel to dampen (had to get that in there ?) it and then a couple sprays onto the surface. That seems to work the best.

There's no effort to this and when buffing just go over it lightly with very little pressure. The key is putting the right amount on so it's not heavy and greasy looking when you apply it. The first couple panels I used a little to much but it does buff right off. It leaves an amazing shine and is super slick now. Much more so than the Optimum Gloss Enhancer I was using before. Brandon @dondonbabyraptor you'll have to try this and only apply a SMALL amount once a month. lol

They say to re-apply every 1-3 months so I'll check in mid January and see how it's holding up. The Optimum GE would last about 2 weeks before fading out. I'll add some better pictures ones the sun starts to go down but you can see even in the sun the shine it gives.I thought my hood had a shine with just the Graphene, now it's a mirror. :cool:

IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg
You’re an enabler ?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Lol Just trying to pass along what I use and help others spend some money. ?

How is yours holding up now that it was shaken not stirred? Hopefully better now and if the Graphene Detailer is available to you there you should really try it. I think with your weather ( a lot of rain) it would be a good test for it and some added protection.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
My 303 Graphene Detailer came in yesterday. Dusted off the Ranger and gave the hood and roof a detail over the 2 coats of Graphene already on.
Super stuff, glass smooth finish. Ranger's in the garage now cause it started to rain, but like Dave's
truck, it shines.
And the gloss...well, gonna have to order a pair of these just to walk out into the garage....

10a5ba70e257c9971a04e024236b910a.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My 303 Graphene Detailer came in yesterday. Dusted off the Ranger and gave the hood and roof a detail over the 2 coats of Graphene already on.
Super stuff, glass smooth finish. Ranger's in the garage now cause it started to rain, but like Dave's
truck, it shines.
And the gloss...well, gonna have to order a pair of these just to walk out into the garage....

10a5ba70e257c9971a04e024236b910a.jpg

So far I'm really pleased with it and looking forward to seeing how long the shine/gloss lasts. I took mine out yesterday for the first time since using the detailer. Walking back up to it it now has that "wet look" because it shines so much. Steve, I don't think those glasses are even going to help once you're out and the sun beams off it. :cool:

Sheilding Eyes.jpg

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
How is yours holding up now that it was shaken not stirred? Hopefully better now and if the Graphene Detailer is available to you there you should really try it. I think with your weather ( a lot of rain) it would be a good test for it and some added protection.
Mine seems to be heaps better now, thanks mate. I actually came back to my office Thursday night, after an 18 hr day, to find it had rained, and it was beading like normal, and all but dry after I drove home.

The wheels need to be done again, because I didn’t shake then either, but that and another coat can get done over the few days I have off for holidays. Oh, and do wife’s car (my car I let her daily ?), it needs a few coats and the wheels done.

E00A05D5-7096-4DDE-8D4D-6C9BCEF3983B.jpeg

Her paint is so deep it’ll look like water with this stuff on it. Ceramic coat is holding up better than I thought but, after two years.

I somehow got relegated to giving it a quick wash (HER car, her job normally, but she was getting ready to go, of course), not even drying it, before we drove three hours to this resort for our first ever long weekend away, without the child.

It still sheds water ok and even not drying it, or even putting on tire shine, it had one of the porters here absolutely drooling over it when we got here. That, or he was talking about my wife lol.

Now, I need to try and find some of this detailer too. Oh and I was sick of buying cans of tire shine, so grabbed one of these, should last a while..

3DF0B5FD-6BD3-41C5-9B00-2ABDACC36B7A.jpeg

I was chatting to my modified Wildtrak driving, CEO the other day, about my car, whilst I was driving his (Australia, drive eight hours each way to a one hour meeting lol).

His is always filthy (admittedly they’re work cars) and I jokingly asked him if he’d ever seen mine dirty. He just laughed and said “no, never”, so it obviously stands out as staying clean. But now he’s suggested I do his too ?

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
You're quite the salesmen Dave. You need to give all of us kickbacks for buying all the dampers and 303 stuff. Buy one get one free????????? Buy two get three free??????? Come on work with us on this.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You're quite the salesmen Dave. You need to give all of us kickbacks for buying all the dampers and 303 stuff. Buy one get one free????????? Buy two get three free??????? Come on work with us on this.
? I'm trying to retire soon Mark, don't give these guys any ideas.?

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
So am I Dave so help me out :like:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So am I Dave so help me out :like:
I'll see what I can do Mark. lol There was just a 15% off sale but I'm not sure I can get them to do a buy 2 get 3 free offer. ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Well shit Dave, I don't know how I missed this thread when it was first posted. There's a truck/car speciality shop in town that carries the 303 products, and it looks like I'll be stopping by there when I get home. Now, I just have to make room on my shelf for a couple more auto cleaning bottles, damnit.....:)

BTW, when the wife ask I'm blaming this shit on you. If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. :bandit: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
Sponsored