First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS; Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADA
Your decision to go with a LineX liner was no doubt influenced by this?
I didn't get the factory liner, but this doesn't make me feel bad about the Ford liner at all.
I have never seen a liner peel like that, but I have seen liners which are scratched, dented, and warped.

Test for those things, not whether the liner can be pulled out with a chisel and pliers.
Sponsored

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
Your decision to go with a LineX liner was no doubt influenced by this?
Actualy i was going to wait until i sold another bike to pay for bed liner, than decided to just add liner to the bill.

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
is it actually shipped and on the way?
the CSX robot voice told me it was "released to the customer" on Monday. But the Ford tracker updated today and now says estimated delivery of the 24th. 3 days later than what their original estimate was. This whole experience of custom ordering a truck has sucked so far.

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
the CSX robot voice told me it was "released to the customer" on Monday. But the Ford tracker updated today and now says estimated delivery of the 24th. 3 days later than what their original estimate was. This whole experience of custom ordering a truck has sucked so far.
agree the customer ordering is not the greatest experience. My truck has actually arrived (although damaged at some point during build) and the tracker still says shipped.

towpro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Lariet F150
CSX said released to customer on a saturday. Ford tracking did not reflect this. Monday night I went to dealers lot to pick up some accessories and saw my truck. I picked it up that Friday and even a week later the ford tracking site still showed it in shipping.
about 2 weeks later the ford tracking site just started to show error

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
confirmed with fleet manager today that the truck has not shown up at their lot yet, and he still shows it being in Chicago. When I told him it was last updated to be at the Richmond,CA railyard that was news they did not know.

edit: aaaaaaaaand now the Ford tracker says an October 1st delivery date. This is so ridiculous.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Ford just pushed Lariats out another month; my estimated dealer date changed from 10/31 to 11/30 this morning. I called Ford - they have no idea when the Lariats waiting for chips will get them.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Ford just pushed Lariats out another month; my estimated dealer date changed from 10/31 to 11/30 this morning. I called Ford - they have no idea when the Lariats waiting for chips will get them.

Same story here. My Lariat SuperCrew delivery was pushed back from 9/27 to 10/7. I originally had an August delivery date.
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 10.50.30 PM.png

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
For those of you guys who have gotten your truck over the last couple months and have the keyed ignition are you getting two key fobs? I thought I heard or read a story about chips causing manufacturers to deliver vehicles with one fob, could be a erroneous story though.?‍♂

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you guys who have gotten your truck over the last couple months and have the keyed ignition are you getting two key fobs? I thought I heard or read a story about chips causing manufacturers to deliver vehicles with one fob, could be a erroneous story though.?‍♂
got two when I picked it up yesterday