OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Great comparison. Too bad Ford isn't selling the F150 in Europe, seems to be just the right size.
You're from Slovenia correct? Here a F150 is considered large but not outrageously big.

Have you ever seen a heavy duty truck like a F250 or F350 in Europe?
Sponsored

ZanS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Limited
That's correct. I've seen a few F350's around (a couple are even for sale) but here they are more of a show trucks than a daily commuters.
However RAM sells 1500 V8's and ecodiesels here (but they are twice the price of the ranger).
It's not like we europans aren't used to "heavy duty" trucks, they're just a bit different (don't ask why).

Talking from my experience with ranger (which is a awesome truck!), sometimes you just wish you had more room in the cabin or in the bed and the f150 would be perfect (hopefully - it's never enough when hauling is it? :crazy:).

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
That's correct. I've seen a few F350's around (a couple are even for sale) but here they are more of a show trucks than a daily commuters.
However RAM sells 1500 V8's and ecodiesels here (but they are twice the price of the ranger).
It's not like we europans aren't used to "heavy duty" trucks, they're just a bit different (don't ask why).

Talking from my experience with ranger (which is a awesome truck!), sometimes you just wish you had more room in the cabin or in the bed and the f150 would be perfect (hopefully - it's never enough when hauling is it? :crazy:).
Space in the F150 is huge with the front bench seats, you can haul 6 full-size adults and a ton of cargo in the bed. But it's overkill for most people.

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
All these pics are definitely deceiving. Here is a pick from my garage of the rump of my 2016 FX4 F-150 and my wife's new 2019 FX4 Ranger. Size wise, they don't look that different but I can guarantee you the difference is pretty big. Especially in the cab.
D8MN6RA1tTWxAicZuvI3tZGOIKT7nKOMQ6sUv-p8D6zi3NaD1SqMO-aZMh1oBZZdJQF2o0qjah_t8Cdik=w2048-h1037-no.png