Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I watch his channel and also love his truck and setup (better it if were a Ranger though ). lol If you are in the market for an RTT right this second, check out the Roofnest Condor. It's in preorder now and is much cheaper than the iKamper but VERY similar. I preordered the larger one to go on my bed rack. It'll extend over the tailgate (similar to the X-cover LLOD was rocking) but I need the room for my family so it is what it is. Hoping to have the tent sometime around the new year so i can go out and break it in on a cold winter camp.
Thanks Tyler...I'll check it out:like:
Sponsored

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Thanks Tyler...I'll check it out:like:
You bet! I tease about your abundance of lighting but I really like your truck. It's a sweet looking rig for sure.

El Renno

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Yes:like:

Still working on the LED amber lights. Making brackets as I post...

TuGXe4P.jpg
I went ahead and ordered a Raptor Grille for my Ranger. I got Stage 3 Motorsport's Raptor lighting kit along with it. However, Since I have a Lariat with the white DRL's, and the Raptor lighting kit only comes with amber grille lights, I took your lead and got the lights you used here, except in white instead of amber.
77650_group.jpg

I checked with a local body shop about painting the grille magnetic gray to match the Sport Appearance Package. I also got vinyl F.O.R.D. letters in blue to match the blue of my truck. I highly recommend TVD Vinyl Decals. They make some quality stuff for Rangers, in case anyone wants anything special for their Ranger.

https://tvdvinyldecals.com/collections/ford-ranger

Here's how my baby looks so far.
gh4RtLOBZ0iyc0b1onjepGiJZrUIJ5LPgyr2tj00obVjuEa5xzQuXKGi_0PfyCOk4nrRnKHlM&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

2ALOR0It8tezqjuVVFT-oCKrpRU4qBNSOs4MTk6r6zMZ92Ub7edaBdUeWGsZZOfMXZoXoQIzJ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I went ahead and ordered a Raptor Grille for my Ranger. I got Stage 3 Motorsport's Raptor lighting kit along with it. However, Since I have a Lariat with the white DRL's, and the Raptor lighting kit only comes with amber grille lights, I took your lead and got the lights you used here, except in white instead of amber.
77650_group.jpg

I checked with a local body shop about painting the grille magnetic gray to match the Sport Appearance Package. I also got vinyl F.O.R.D. letters in blue to match the blue of my truck. I highly recommend TVD Vinyl Decals. They make some quality stuff for Rangers, in case anyone wants anything special for their Ranger.

gh4RtLOBZ0iyc0b1onjepGiJZrUIJ5LPgyr2tj00obVjuEa5xzQuXKGi_0PfyCOk4nrRnKHlM&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

2ALOR0It8tezqjuVVFT-oCKrpRU4qBNSOs4MTk6r6zMZ92Ub7edaBdUeWGsZZOfMXZoXoQIzJ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg
Love the graphics! :like:

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The canvas has been prepared and I'm about to be off work for two weeks---Christmas break...Got my 3D model set up...time to have some fun design time:):like:
0of1Aqi.jpg

Last edited:

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
77650_group.jpg

Guy on eBay makes great quality raptor lights with white lens too.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
vHEXptM.jpg

My re-creation of Shrock sliders...maybe I'll see it before Christmas:)

Proper Rally mud flaps...Racks and brush bar with winch next up...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I built replica of Tyger basket rack just for a look see...if I end up going with a camp trailer, this might be a good option to sit on my bars...room underneath for couple of Pelican rifle cases too...hmmmm...:)
zJG7sNZ.jpg

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I built replica of Tyger basket rack just for a look see...if I end up going with a camp trailer, this might be a good option to sit on my bars...room underneath for couple of Pelican rifle cases too...hmmmm...:)
zJG7sNZ.jpg
That's awesome, what type of 3d file are you using?

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome, what type of 3d file are you using?
The Ranger is a 3DS Max file purchased from Turbo Squid...I then to create other objects designed in Alias Automotive and rendered out in KeyShot to fill in my fantasy:)

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
zJG7sNZ.jpg
Badass.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
The Ranger is a 3DS Max file purchased from Turbo Squid...I then to create other objects designed in Alias Automotive and rendered out in KeyShot to fill in my fantasy:)
Iā€™m jealous! I have zero computer skills, but Iā€™d love to be able to do that!

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Exoskeleton brush guard design with Warn winch. Rear swing away spare carrier with lower crash bar...both are removable when not in use...
FBEhmn2.jpg

Reactions: Doc

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Exoskeleton brush guard design with Warn winch. Rear swing away spare carrier with lower crash bar...both are removable when not in use...
FBEhmn2.jpg
Would love to see a front and back rendering of the brush guard and rear bumper.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Plan view showing the intended CNC mandrel bent 50mm tubing that follows the bumper contour...
3iiAbb8.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: