SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
SVC Offroad is excited to bring the 5th Gen Ranger community a bolt on front light bar set for those who like the stock bumper but need a place for added lighting! This item is an Easy 30 minute install , requires ZERO cutting. The item comes fully welded as well as powder coated with light tabbing of your choice.

We will be offering this item with a forum discount to the 5G forum members using promo code " 5GLIGHTBAR "

Sponsored

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Looks good! How much is it? I don't see it on the website

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Yikes $500 just for the mount..
Appreciate the feedback and another main reason why we are on the forum! When deciding pricing we went through our bumper spread sheets and based the pricing off multiple variables from our other products. With that being said I will bring the feedback up with our team and look into the possibilities of re-working product MSRP.

Another thing we would like to see is if the 5G forum would be interested in a group buy pricing break down

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Appreciate the feedback and another main reason why we are on the forum! When deciding pricing we went through our bumper spread sheets and based the pricing off multiple variables from our other products. With that being said I will bring the feedback up with our team and look into the possibilities of re-working product MSRP.

Another thing we would like to see is if the 5G forum would be interested in a group buy pricing break down
You guys have a great attitude! With that said, I know you guys only make high quality products but it does seem like a lot for a mount.

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
You guys have a great attitude! With that said, I know you guys only make high quality products but it does seem like a lot for a mount.
Appreciate that, With that being said our team had a discussion and did a bit of production time and material research / market comparison about this issue last night and there will be a price change by the end of the day. Thank you for understanding and hopefully the updated pricing will be more appealing !

-Jeff

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I just want to say I personally appreciate, that you guys took our pricing feedback positively, and dropped the price by more then half. I feel this a very fair market price now, and I hope your sales go on to reflect this. Good Job.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Will it work for other lights like the 30" Rough Country curved single row light bar?
...and what exactly does it bolt onto?

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Yes but we would need the light bar here to properly tab it before powder coat

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes but we would need the light bar here to properly tab it before powder coat
Its not universal? My mounts can slide anywhere along the whole length of the bar. They are in a track like a monorail train.

tivct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Focus RS
Bumping this, has anyone purchased this bar? I checked the website.. the bar is $199, and shipping is $325... huh??

OP
OP
SVC Offroad

SVC Offroad

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
SVC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Lariat 4X4
Bumping this, has anyone purchased this bar? I checked the website.. the bar is $199, and shipping is $325... huh??

Edit: looks like they may have redesigned it, the one that's now on the website doesn't have the bottom mount:

https://svcoffroad.com/collections/ford-ranger/products/svc-offroad-ford-ranger-bumper

But still... the shipping cost doesn't make sense.

working on fixing shipping error currently should be fixed tomorrow AM. Still a few bugs popping up on the new site here and there!