2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor ? Revealed! Raptor Price Starts at $56,960

DonovanJM

First Name
Donovan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
For me other than the 2.7L I don't see a reason to trade in my 21 Tremor. None of the other stuff moves the needle for me. Maybe in a few years when they come out with the Tremor package it will be worth it to me.
Sponsored

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/2024/?gnav=header-future-vhp

And again, the colorizer makes the azure grey look like a totally different color. . . unless they dropped the metallic completly. . . .

Also, this truck now has all the features I wanted on my current truck . . . larger center stack, digital gauges, power outlet in the bed, 360 cameras, brake control from factory . . .

now to convince the gf I need to trade in my truck to buy a new one. . . LOL

I noticed that the tremor trim is missing from the above link . . . wonder if that means it is going bye bye . . . .
You have to ask your "girlfriend" so she isn't your wife so I don't see an issue

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
meh. I'm not that excited by it. The Raptor front end definitely looks better than the rest, but the other things I like are piddly in comparison.

integrated brake controller

360 cameras, at least as an option

outlet in the bed

4wd auto (it's there, but kinda buried in the spec sheet)

I highly doubt the Raptor pricing is going to stay where it is, given that I expect the demand to outstrip planned production (based on how much better it looks than the rest of the models alone).

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
For me other than the 2.7L I don't see a reason to trade in my 21 Tremor. None of the other stuff moves the needle for me. Maybe in a few years when they come out with the Tremor package it will be worth it to me.

I agree 100%.....I would love to get the new Ranger Raptor but you know the stealerships are going to add $10K-$20k over msrp and I'm NEVER going to pay that!.....my 2021 Lariat Tremor has the Ford Performance tune and it's pretty bad a$$ with that already so why trade up?!.....especially with the interest rates so high......and I don't want to have to redo my current mods (engine cover, folding rear headrests, MBRP cat back exhaust, spray in bedliner, offroad lights and LED yellow fog lights, dashcam, etc)

Last edited:

N559br

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Retired
I want a lariat with the 2.7 for the additional torque. Looks like I'll be waiting since it won't be available until later this year.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
You have to ask your "girlfriend" so she isn't your wife so I don't see an issue
We've been together 15 years.

She and I make decisions together. ?‍♂

Old NaCl

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 2X4
Occupation
Mechanical Designer
Needs a handshaker.

Jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT SuperCrew 4x2. Former '21 SuperCab Owner
The 2.3 no longer has a fan clutch. Looks to be an electric fan. No more WHOOSH at start up.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
Ranger XL starting price increase from $27,400 to $34,600 is an indication of what to expect on the 15th when they reveal where the XLT and Lariat fall.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
At 1:18 in this video that's a 5g isn't it lol?

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 11.59.07 AM.png
I think that series of pictures is all 5g rangers, on one of the next "slides" it says "previous model shown" at the bottom.

I think it's their way of being like that beer commercial and subaru all at once...?