? Video teaser! U.S. Spec 2024 Ranger + Ranger Raptor Debut on May 10!

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
I’m somewhat excited to have new rangers here, but am also still smitten with my truck. Plenty capable, and all the features I want. I will probably add leather to the truck in the near term though.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
This is cool. I'd love to have one of course but I've had my new Ranger for only about 7 months now and I'm so very happy with it. Plus these Raptors will probably be 70k or so and I could keep mine and buy my wife a new Bronco for the same amount of money.
She REALLY wants a new Bronco, the cute little Sport version. We are trying to figure out how to make that work.
But the new Raptor is definitely going to be a sick piece of machinery.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
This has been a long wait. Christmas is Wednesday morning and I can't wait! Sorry, reliving my childhood. :inlove:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This has been a long wait. Christmas is Wednesday morning and I can't wait! Sorry, reliving my childhood. :inlove:
Now considering my situation I'm more excited to see when they'll come out with a PHEV Ranger. I know they said 2025 so maybe I'll entertain one of those instead of a Raptor now. Although I still have my name first on 2 dealers list for one so I guess I'll see what the price is but I'm sure it'll up there.

:stop:Al, you could've had a really great Christmas already if you'd let me send you a damper.? So instead you got your normal lump of coal.?
Sponsored