William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Parks and recreation maintenance
you don't have a tach?
I do but it's digital. One of my few complaints about the ranger is the whole right side of the gauges is wasted with either navigation or entertainment.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
HEY! That's solid winter boots (sandals with socks on) and a parka weather here in AZ. Starbucks starts slinging Pumpkin spice lattes when it bets below 85 around these parts.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Let’s post temp pics in July ???
The heat is tough to deal with but it doesn't stop me from doing much. Unlike the cold, snow and ice you don't have to worry about slipping and sliding on it. You can still go about your day but you need to get most things early in the morning. I also love being in shorts 365 days and only having to wear a hoodie and not getting in my truck all bundled up like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man. ?

1675515911013.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
HEY! That's solid winter boots (sandals with socks on) and a parka weather here in AZ. Starbucks starts slinging Pumpkin spice lattes when it bets below 85 around these parts.
Yes! You have to alway bee prepared here so your feet don't freeze. ?

1675516421419.jpeg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
There were times after finishing a bike ride in PHX, I’d be sitting outside at the local watering hole, in shorts and a t-shirt, waiting for service, only to be told that the patio was closed because it was too cold out. It would be 60-70°F when this would happen. Sometimes, they would serve me outside but ask me if I wanted a patio heater. I’d jokingly decline and ask if they could turn on the misters. ?