Still An Awesome Truck!

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine at the end of 2020 before it really hit the fan. Been loving every mile driven in it to this day.

I’ll admit it right up front. Still look back at it every single time I walk away from it. Only truck I ever did that with. That’s why I named her Natasha! ?

ok now, how many others look back too? ?
Every time without fail
Sponsored

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
It’s certainly a fun ride to haul my damper around, i always look back at it and frown.. Dang it my tailgate is closed and I can’t see the damper… bummer..
Special occasions only! Jealousy is inevitable

JoeC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Mine is a 2019 and I haven't reached 5,000 miles yet. So yes....I drive it on special occasions. And when I do, I'm extremely happy.
5000! Daymn, and here I thought my 2019 was beginning to belong in a museum with only 9000 miles (mostly due to not going anywhere during the plague)!
And yea, I like it a lot. :like:

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage). Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.
I have a 2021 Ranger and kept my 2003 Mountaineer (Mercury equivalent pretty much to the Explorer). We still use the Mountaineer if the dog needs to go a vet appointment. Husband has a Sierra. Just so much easier to get the dog in the Mountaineer.

I do wish the rear seat of the Ranger folded down completely flat. If it did, we would probably put a blanket down and lift our dog into the back seat... but it is what it is, so we just use the Mountaineer for her and she knows "paws up" to put them on the rear bumper and we just give her hiney a boost up into the cargo area.

Had one of our Labradors years ago need ACL surgery. We have a fenced yard, and always watch our dogs when they are out (I used to show Labradors in conformation and would occasionally breed a litter when I was ready for my next up and coming show prospect)... she was walking around fine one minute, made a right turn at the walk, turned around and was lame on the rear leg! No pot holes in the yard... couldn't believe it.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
You can count me as a happy Ranger owner. I only have 12,600 miles in over three years, but I'm retired and I will drive it anywhere for just about any reason. I still look back at it when I park it and walk away. :like:

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
5000! Daymn, and here I thought my 2019 was beginning to belong in a museum with only 9000 miles (mostly due to not going anywhere during the plague)!
And yea, I like it a lot. :like:

Like what Indiana Jones would say?

Just don't pick this museum. ?

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
I have a 2021 Ranger and kept my 2003 Mountaineer (Mercury equivalent pretty much to the Explorer). We still use the Mountaineer if the dog needs to go a vet appointment. Husband has a Sierra. Just so much easier to get the dog in the Mountaineer.

I do wish the rear seat of the Ranger folded down completely flat. If it did, we would probably put a blanket down and lift our dog into the back seat... but it is what it is, so we just use the Mountaineer for her and she knows "paws up" to put them on the rear bumper and we just give her hiney a boost up into the cargo area.

Had one of our Labradors years ago need ACL surgery. We have a fenced yard, and always watch our dogs when they are out (I used to show Labradors in conformation and would occasionally breed a litter when I was ready for my next up and coming show prospect)... she was walking around fine one minute, made a right turn at the walk, turned around and was lame on the rear leg! No pot holes in the yard... couldn't believe it.
Hi Val,
Our dog Sasha is a lab/border collie mix. Very gentle disposition and a very loving dog. Unsure how she hurt her first knee, however a big GSD that belongs to a neighbor came running up to our fence and spooked Sasha. She twisted to avoid possible contact with the charging GSD and yelped and that took out the other knee. Sheesh...
Sounds like you are a dog expert with showing and breeding Labs. They are great dogs. Good thing you held on to the Merc too!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering

My son has folding steps that stow behind driver seat so he doesn’t have to body load. Works nice!

I had a mountaineer a 97. Loved that beast. Put about 240K on it and then got handed down to the kids. Still took a beating until my son did it in off-roading. It was like 20 years old, what were you thinking? ?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Fuk Ford Ranger and any American truck for that matter. I'm a manly man in need of a manly truck! Only three choices available worldwide: Russian Truck and Chinese Truck! If you Ranger owners knew what was good for you.... Oh, one that strangely looks like a Ranger knockoff....

maxresdefault.jpeg

China-Dongfeng-Factory-Direct-EV-Pickup-Truck-with-Electric-Pickup-Truck-for-Sale.jpeg

HTB1g5QtDCBYBeNjy0Feq6znmFXa5.jpeg

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
My son has folding steps that stow behind driver seat so he doesn’t have to body load. Works nice!

I had a mountaineer a 97. Loved that beast. Put about 240K on it and then got handed down to the kids. Still took a beating until my son did it in off-roading. It was like 20 years old, what were you thinking? ?
Free car and wasn’t thinking because he had no skin in the game or he was just trying to out do dad…

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Fuk Ford Ranger and any American truck for that matter. I'm a manly man in need of a manly truck! Only three choices available worldwide: Russian Truck and Chinese Truck! If you Ranger owners knew what was good for you.... Oh, one that strangely looks like a Ranger knockoff....

maxresdefault.jpeg

China-Dongfeng-Factory-Direct-EV-Pickup-Truck-with-Electric-Pickup-Truck-for-Sale.jpeg

HTB1g5QtDCBYBeNjy0Feq6znmFXa5.jpeg
I’m sure they have a great tow capacity too!!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering
Free car and wasn’t thinking because he had no skin in the game or he was just trying to out do dad…
No I think it was more of being with friends and the last thing you hear is “watch this!”
Came home with half of an exhaust system and a blown differential ?
Sponsored