Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
nice. what was your blend date?
Blend was 3/12 so assuming the tracker is accurate this would seem to be good news for the "bedliner jail" issue. I'm obviously still holding my breath but hopeful!

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
On 26FEB19

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 11/15/2018
Order Number 1112
VIN 1FTER1FH1KLA24971
Estimated Delivery 3/31/2019

*Now*(14MAR19)

Ordered On 11/15/2018
Order Number 1112
VIN 1FTER1FH1KLA24971
Estimated Delivery 4/7/2019

But now I've got my window sticker! Getting my bank pre-approval first with the higher price then going to the dealership to get the paperwork done for Xplan pricing(Mustang card in hand) and from what I've noticed you cannot do both Military rebate(veteran) and First Responder (SAR Member) together. Will give me the ability to see what aftermarket items come avalible. Looking for a good headache rack and probably will see if the Safari Snorkel will work on the US model.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...m0vvPXB9aATjfSEVhl6NKUObc0vMzYSkSxMafTuqP4CU=

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I feel so much better tonight about waiting for my truck. I ordered it 28 weeks ago. It was built a month ago, but remained, In Production”, ever since. I have learned there was a steering wheel supply issue which impacted my build. Sources indicate the steering wheel supply flow has resumed and parked trucks should be rolling soon. Not knowing what was going on was frustrating. Knowing what the issue is and that it is being addressed totally wiped out my angst. It won’t be long until I’m driving around in my truck with a huge smile on my face thanks to the pride of the Ford employees.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Screenshot_20190314-214140.png
So, mine with the bed liner now appears to have cleared production and is awaiting shipping!
Congrats. My blend date was 3/11 and shows 'In Production". Maybe that will change today.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I had the exact same thing on my tracker last night. Then I checked this AM and it was indicated in production and then it switched to waiting for shipment. Well see who get theirs first Az or FL.

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4
My blend date was 3/11, the tracker updated to in production on around 3/8 showed as finished production on 3/12, awaiting transit until this morning and now it's in transit, est. time 14 days to delivery (bumped up to 3/27 from 4/7, then 3/31). It's so close!

There was a lot of discussion early on about delivery dates vs. order dates but it seems clear to me based on forum membership owners that Ford was focused on getting the Sport package Lariat and XLTs out the door before anything else.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had the exact same thing on my tracker last night. Then I checked this AM and it was indicated in production and then it switched to waiting for shipment. Well see who get theirs first Az or FL.
If it wasn't mine I'd say FL for sure but at this point it's anyone's game.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
So, mine with the bed liner now appears to have cleared production and is awaiting shipping!
Mine as well. Seems that for new production bedliner is a non-issue. Sadly, my estimated delivery date has chaged to "N/A" :(

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine as well. Seems that for new production bedliner is a non-issue. Sadly, my estimated delivery date has chaged to "N/A" :(
Mine says N/A on the mobile site but has remained unchanged on the desktop version.

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Congrats. My blend date was 3/11 and shows 'In Production". Maybe that will change today.
Contacted my salesman. He confirmed it was still in "body shop" (that is the status for the spray-in bed liner. Asked him to get it expedited since others with later build dates were already showing as "awaiting shipment". He said the delivery date tracker was down and would provide an update later today.
Sponsored