Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC Retired, Ford Transporter driver.
Vehicle Showcase
from Blue Oval forum "Ranger production - February 2019 =9,890" they are starting to get out there, shipping/transportation issues aside.
@rangerdanger the list is getting long!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
from Blue Oval forum "Ranger production - February 2019 =9,890" they are starting to get out there, shipping/transportation issues aside.
@rangerdanger the list is getting long!!!
Yes and come August I will have to be maintaining the 2020 list along with the 2019!

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC Retired, Ford Transporter driver.
Vehicle Showcase
@rangerdanger I apologize for my long rant last evening, my delivery date is doing the usual [ford tracker fluctuation] so I kind of did a big run on paragraph. I am so looking forward to it when it arrives. I know there are some issues but I think all things considered they are coming off the production line in pretty good shape. Always going to have some that are not perfect it is a mass produced item with a lot of moving parts and electronics.

Oakcrick

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Took ownership of my supercab yesterday. Love it. Thought it rode terrible until I noticed the the tires were at 45 psi. Its going to be a great truck.
I don't get the bad reviews on the ride. Rides way better than my 08 Taco and without the low seating position. Put me down as delivered.

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it isshipped, I'll attempt to track it

Credit to @OneRanger

djg1958

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln MKX
If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it isshipped, I'll attempt to track it

Credit to @OneRanger
Thanks for the info! Mine also has a freight bill & is pending.

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase

Credit to @OneRanger
sweet. that's good to know. I have a feeling mine is in the "bed liner" query ATM.

Untitled.jpg

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST 2018 F150 Lariat

Credit to @OneRanger
I'd be interested to see if this works, but I have a feeling that will only track it until it's loaded on a train. Jack Cooper is responsible for transporting it from the plant to the rail yard and then it is up to the railroad.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Do they truck to a rail yard. They have 4 ramps to load trains at the plant

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they truck to a rail yard. They have 4 ramps to load trains at the plant
Sometimes. Sometimes they are driven and another driver follows in a van to bring the employees back. There are 4 or 5 yards around MAP they take vehicles to. One at MAP, DTP, Flat Rock, one by the Marathon refinery and I believe one by Woodhaven Stamping. Even the rail yard at MAP, Jack Cooper employees are responsible for loading the vehicle onto the train.

EDIT: After looking a few things up, Jack Cooper is not the only company that moves vehicles around MAP. Looks like if it goes to another rail yard, there is a chance another company might take it.

Last edited:

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Sometimes. Sometimes they are driven and another driver follows in a van to bring the employees back. There are 4 or 5 yards around MAP they take vehicles to. One at MAP, DTP, Flat Rock, one by the Marathon refinery and I believe one by Woodhaven Stamping. Even the rail yard at MAP, Jack Cooper employees are responsible for loading the vehicle onto the train.

I'm not sure how accurate the Jack Cooper tracker really is. I've been searching VINs and trying different ones. I found one sitting on the lot at a dealer in Houston, complete with actual photos on their showroom floor, not just stock photos. Plugged that one into Jack Cooper's tracking, and it showed it was in "pending" status. Blend date on it was back in December.

It was a good idea, but I would use caution in relying on it.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure how accurate the Jack Cooper tracker really is. I've been searching VINs and trying different ones. I found one sitting on the lot at a dealer in Houston, complete with actual photos on their showroom floor, not just stock photos. Plugged that one into Jack Cooper's tracking, and it showed it was in "pending" status. Blend date on it was back in December.

It was a good idea, but I would use caution in relying on it.
OK. Like I stated in the other thread this was brought up, this might work. But only if Jack Cooper is the company delivering it to the dealer. I poked around a little and tried a few things. I found a Fusion that is currently on a train. It's dealer, from what I can tell, gets all it's vehicles by Jack Cooper. When I put the VIN in, under the "origin" column, was the waypoint the train is currently at. It doesn't give a state, but a city.

snip1.PNG
snip2.PNG

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
OK. Like I stated in the other thread this was brought up, this might work. But only if Jack Cooper is the company delivering it to the dealer. I poked around a little and tried a few things. I found a Fusion that is currently on a train. It's dealer, from what I can tell, gets all it's vehicles by Jack Cooper. When I put the VIN in, under the "origin" column, was the waypoint the train is currently at. It doesn't give a state, but a city.

snip1.PNG
snip2.PNG
Great! I will definitely attempt to track mine. More on that later. But first, gotta get it on the truck, train, whatever. Sounds like a movie starring Danny DeVito.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
Screenshot_20190314-214140.png
So, mine with the bed liner now appears to have cleared production and is awaiting shipping!

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Screenshot_20190314-214140.png
So, mine with the bed liner now appears to have cleared production and is awaiting shipping!
nice. what was your blend date?
Sponsored