2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
:inspect: That wasn't the price when I posted it yesterday, it was $29.99 for the 32 0z and $24.99 for the 16 oz. They must have sold out from that vendor and added this one to the top.
IC

It's still cheaper on the other link I provided.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
IC

It's still cheaper on the other link I provided.
Amazon's prices can change in the blink of an eye. I've been researching products and have gone back within a few minutes to add it to cart and the price is different. That's why I always click the list of sellers because the one they're showing is not always the cheapest one.

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amazon's prices can change in the blink of an eye. I've been researching products and have gone back within a few minutes to add it to cart and the price is different. That's why I always click the list of sellers because the one they're showing is not always the cheapest one.

I noticed it says +free shipping. No it's not.

I rather go through Amazon, get $25+ worth of products with better prices for the free shipping.

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
If you use 303 on the interior be careful around the instrument cluster you don't get any splatter on the clear plastic housing Had some dry on it because i was in a hurry and i had to remove the cluster from the truck and buff it out with some zaino Z2 car polish lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If you use 303 on the interior be careful around the instrument cluster you don't get any splatter on the clear plastic housing Had some dry on it because i was in a hurry and i had to remove the cluster from the truck and buff it out with some zaino Z2 car polish lol
You're right it dries like a rock! I always spray a microfiber towel and use my finger to get close to the gauges. They also make 303 wipes which are great for these areas.

https://www.amazon.com/303-30321-Pr...tant+wipes&qid=1600382784&s=automotive&sr=1-2

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't spray directly on the dash.

It's best to get the 303 wipes or spray on the little towel you are using. Point away from dash when doing so.

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Great minds think alike.

You beat me to the punch.

I think we've all had this happen to us at one time or another. lol But that's the nice thing with these forums. Now others don't have to make the same mistakes as we did. ;)

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I think we've all had this happen to us at one time or another. lol But that's the nice thing with these forums. Now others don't have to make the same mistakes as we did. ;)
and we're talking dampers again...;)

LightingBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
I have a few thousand dollars worth of detailing chemicals, hardware and equipment. Sooooo, pretty much anything I deem to be professional grade (or near it if i'm just doing a quick paint correction on a daily driver) that delivers outstanding results for it's price point is what i'll use.

Pics of some home garage upgrades and detailing chemicals/projects are on our build thread. Happy to answer specific questions or talk chemicals with folks!

Should point out that i've taken to buying gallons of concentrated chemicals and doing my own mixing lately. Sure the gallons are sometimes over a hundred bucks, but when 1 gal = 5 gal, it's not really so bad.

I've been boutique detailing specific clients cars for the past decade and grew up working in a restoration and detail shop before college. My personal assortment isn't as vast and spendy as it used to be as I wind down to just working on my own cars.

SCAB build, Seattle WA

detail shelf.jpg

Last edited: