First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL 4X4 w/Locker
Occupation
Project Manager
Spent the weekend at Whitmore Canyon. Drove in Friday afternoon and got there right at sunset, absolutely beautiful! Woke up Saturday morning and watched the helicopter collect a group of rafters from their camp on the river before hiking down the 1.5 miles to the river. Soaked our feet while we sat on a sand bar. Had some rafters float by that were confused how we got there and asked where our boat was, lol. Hiked back out, relaxed then went to see Pa's Pocket before going to dinner at the Bar 10 Ranch. Slept in the bed with a sleeping pad both nights and drove out Sunday morning. Stopped and checked out Mt. Trumbull School House before heading for St. George. Amazing and Epic weekend!

PXL_20230506_013159430.jpg

PXL_20230506_013205420.jpg

PXL_20230506_020003531.jpg

PXL_20230507_171957071.jpg

PXL_20230506_230517360.jpg

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Spent the weekend at Whitmore Canyon. Drove in Friday afternoon and got there right at sunset, absolutely beautiful! Woke up Saturday morning and watched the helicopter collect a group of rafters from their camp on the river before hiking down the 1.5 miles to the river. Soaked our feet while we sat on a sand bar. Had some rafters float by that were confused how we got there and asked where our boat was, lol. Hiked back out, relaxed then went to see Pa's Pocket before going to dinner at the Bar 10 Ranch. Slept in the bed with a sleeping pad both nights and drove out Sunday morning. Stopped and checked out Mt. Trumbull School House before heading for St. George. Amazing and Epic weekend!

*Snip Photos**
I need some of that! I haven't been camping in over a year and would love some isololation with views like that. Was the area crowded? I am guessing by now it is too hot, maybe fall.

First time camping with the truck and new tent at Gold Butte National Monument. Testing things out and getting ready for lots of summer adventures hopefully. Planning to do Whitmore Canyon beginning of May.

PXL_20230325_014617923.jpg
I didn't know we could camp out there, been wanting to see Little Finland which I think is the same area right?

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
Let us know if any of you characters get to the western UP of MI and would care to camp. We get to campgrounds in the Ottawa NF on a regular bases.
P1060887.jpg

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Let us know if any of you characters get to the western UP of MI and would care to camp. We get to campgrounds in the Ottawa NF on a regular bases.
P1060887.jpg
Might be up there in mid September with our off road club. Staying in Baraga and doing some trails and waterfall sights.
Sponsored