Which Leaf Springs to Pair with Eibach Pro Truck 2.0 Kit for True Lift?

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
@Colo_Ranger really appreciate you sharing your experience. Pretty set on Eibach 2.0 and Icon leafs now.

My next homework assignment is calling shops to see if I order and bring the parts to them to install, or if they order them. I've heard some shops don't accept parts the customer brings in. I'd rather they be installed professionally, especially the front coilovers.
You come out to Colorado and I will sell you me Eibach at a good deal and I will help you install them in my garage. If you bring the leafs, I will help you install them too. I have done the suspension on mine several times, as well as others. We can even have a Ranger owner (or former owner) party. We got a good group of Ranger guys here.
Sponsored

Enessy

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Pro4X, Infiniti Q50 Red Sport, KTM 1290R
I’m running the Eibach 2R suspension with Icon leafs. Truck rides phenomenally. Eats everything. I’ve also deleted the sway bar, my only issue now is the top out clunk on the front which I’ll likely fix with limit straps. I’m on 33’s as well. Truck is super fun with this set up. Especially running the Ford Performance tune and Flowmaster catback.

82C1D330-EC6E-458E-9E92-F799AE9FCE6F.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg

IMG_6547.jpeg