Eibach Pro Truck Kit + Blocks?

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I havnt been able to find an answer for this.. Did you install aftermarket UCA’s? I have the full pro kit in my garage and don’t want to install it without UCA’s unless I know it will work with the factory ones. Thanks.

Is this the kit with the clips for height adjustment or the threaded height adjustment? If you have the threaded kit (that's what I am running), then you can adjust the height to 2.5'' lift and get the alignment back to factory spec. Ford did my alignment and had no issues.

That being said, I have the UCAs to install, just because.
Sponsored

Utah_Bound

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2021 Renegade Upland 4x4
Occupation
Plumber
Is this the kit with the clips for height adjustment or the threaded height adjustment? If you have the threaded kit (that's what I am running), then you can adjust the height to 2.5'' lift and get the alignment back to factory spec. Ford did my alignment and had no issues.

That being said, I have the UCAs to install, just because.
clips. If I go with UCA’s I will probably raise to 3.5”. I am also installing the add-a-leaf with king shocks, and icon bump stops in the rear. I was hoping I could set the front to 3” and keep the factory UCA’s for now.

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
I havnt been able to find an answer for this.. Did you install aftermarket UCA’s? I have the full pro kit in my garage and don’t want to install it without UCA’s unless I know it will work with the factory ones. Thanks.
I didn't change the UCA's, and have had no trouble with the stock ones.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
I have Eibach pros with 1" blocks and Icon ucas. Did I absolutely need them? No but they do make a diferenxe in ride quality and articulation
Sponsored