Where did you take your Ranger over the long weekend?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I went exploring near Mt. Rainier with the family and some friends. Didn't do too much offroading, but did stop to snap this pic

IMG-4037.jpg
Hi Josh,

Absolutely nowhere. We had couples over on two nights, neighbors so they walked to our house. Good food and conversation. We also avoided the sobriety check lanes the Pima County Sheriffs set up....

best,
Phil

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Took mine to work....and am just thankful to have a job to take it to.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We rarely go away or do much over long weekends because everything is so crowded. I know this will surprise some because I've said many times I don't like camping but we went around to several different RV dealers. We've been thinking about getting a travel trailer sometime down the road, just not sure if it'll be next year or in 2-3 years right now.

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Went to the city dump with two loads. A baptism of fire for the Line-X. We're cleaning up after a nightmare hoarder renter. Cost us $10,000 so far and counting, not including the year of non-payment. If she'd been clever enough to fill in a hardship form she would have still been there and we'd have been unable to evict in Oregon so I suppose we've had a result...sort of :rolleyes:

KnightWolf

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
IT Consulting
Saturday & Sunday were spent transporting props for my fiancé's photography along with a full bed of junk to the dump from some home renos. Monday we found a nice river about an hour out of the city with a few trails, nothing extreme. But did get to test out some of the FX4's goodies.

geezmo2020

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2001 Ranger Edge 2017 Chevy Trax 1978 Camaro Z/28 2013 H/D Switchback
Occupation
Metal fabricator
St Louis Mo. to visit wife's brother.
Sponsored