First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was just clearing out some of my messages and came across one from Greg. It looks like Greg @GregM has been MIA since late October so I messaged him to see if everything is ok.

Tracy I know we talked a while back about @EcoRanger not being on since the spring. I messaged him back in August and realized he never responded. Hopefully he's ok too. You get use to seeing certain posts and he always had his Sunday "How Long For The Ranger Smile To Fade" posts which I miss.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I'm not positive but I think they both sold their Rangers recently. Niether are active moderators any longer. It's just Dave and me.
And you both are fantastic!!! :clap:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I was just clearing out some of my messages and came across one from Greg. It looks like Greg @GregM has been MIA since late October so I messaged him to see if everything is ok.

Tracy I know we talked a while back about @EcoRanger not being on since the spring. I messaged him back in August and realized he never responded. Hopefully he's ok too. You get use to seeing certain posts and he always had his Sunday "How Long For The Ranger Smile To Fade" posts which I miss.
Yeah, I’ve been missing them both. I’ve also wondered about @GregM. I hope they are both well.:)
Sponsored