Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
106 here. 30 % humidity. from the local news ,
"NBC 5 Forecast: Intense, dangerous heat wave continues with a fire threat
The dangerous heatwave will continue all week across North Texas. High temperatures will be range from 105 to 112 most days through the weekend. Humidity levels ..."

ehh. it just seems like a typical summer for places like arizona new mexico texas and so on.
but all this climate change does make me miss my muscle cars. the crisp cool ac blasting in my face and v8 gas hog rumble annoying all the econo box clown car drivers... ahh so refreshing. 😂
on the tears of green peace protesters horse power dreams come true 😈

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Hi Langley,

Currently sitting here in Flagstaff at 7pm...it is 59°.... Sweat shirts and long pants required ....

Spent many days in Lorain at the Econoline/ThunderChicken plant off Baumhart Rd. Stayed at Holiday Inn/Express in Vermillion-Cleveland to the west of the Lorain Assembly. No fun in the winter for sure...

Best,
Phil
We were hot and very humid two weeks back and I can't handle the heat like I used to in Texas or the humidity like when I was in Miami.

Nothing compared to what many of you are dealing with, but 88° and 90% humidity liked to kill this old fart! =D

But ... we had a cold front come through this week and finally give us what we'd expect New England summers to be like (mid-seventies with humidity below 40%). It got wicked cold in the house with the windows open and, I hate to admit it, but I slipped on my down booties for my morning Zoom meetings! =p

1691165028024.png
Sponsored