What's wrong with this truck? Price can NOT be correct!

BigBallin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Also I could possibly get it cheaper when I take delivery. When you order a vehicle you can’t take current promotions. So if when my truck gets here they are running a cash rebate or something, I can get that too. So I’m hoping they’ll have 2500 or something lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
Also I could possibly get it cheaper when I take delivery. When you order a vehicle you can’t take current promotions. So if when my truck gets here they are running a cash rebate or something, I can get that too. So I’m hoping they’ll have 2500 or something lol
You ARE an optimist, Big Kev! :D

Hardy12000

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX 4x4 (Iconic Silver)
You may not qualify for the entire $6,000 discount. That number includes all of the available promotions. Also, does this dealer charge bs dealer fees? The only number that matters is what you pay OTD.
This^

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
I just ordered my lariat FX4. Only discount I can get right now is $250 off MSRP using X plan. Paperwork goes from $500 here to $100. Super cabs just don’t exist out here. Hoping for incentives in April when it should arrive.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I just ordered my lariat FX4. Only discount I can get right now is $250 off MSRP using X plan. Paperwork goes from $500 here to $100. Super cabs just don’t exist out here. Hoping for incentives in April when it should arrive.
Wow, that is really tight! Hopefully, something better comes along by then for you!

BigBallin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Did you try calling another dealer? X plan is close to invoice and 250 off isn’t even close. I’d call a different dealer within a range you’d be willing to drive to get it.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
I got F@#%d over with another car, ask them if it was damaged during transport?
Buy a paint thickness thingy off amazon to check the thickness of the paint.
IF they have a paint shop, ask them to show you.

Duwop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250 Platinum 57 Chevy 3800 96 F150 20 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
They are msrp’d high I picked up a 2020 scab STX with a msrp of 28,500 for 21,488

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
So, keep jabber jaw'n around and it'll be gone just when you finally decide to go get it...:crazy:;)

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy
I got my Lariat for $42k otd after taxes and fees and everything

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So, keep jabber jaw'n around and it'll be gone just when you finally decide to go get it...:crazy:;)
Well, if you read my original post...

This isn't the truck I'm getting.

If I moved now, it would be because all the stars aligned perfectly. They (1) took in my leased vehicle for the amount of payoff, (2) saved me huge money in my monthly payment on my new lease, and (3) I decided the FX4 ride was good enough compared to the Tremor. Every review I've read talks about how much smoother the Tremor is (off- or on-road) simply because of its different rear suspension. That is a big factor to me; my body is too old to have a vehicle that jars you around too much.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Well, if you read my original post...

This isn't the truck I'm getting.

If I moved now, it would be because all the stars aligned perfectly. They (1) took in my leased vehicle for the amount of payoff, (2) saved me huge money in my monthly payment on my new lease, and (3) I decided the FX4 ride was good enough compared to the Tremor. Every review I've read talks about how much smoother the Tremor is (off- or on-road) simply because of its different rear suspension. That is a big factor to me; my body is too old to have a vehicle that jars you around too much.
If you want ride the go XLT sport. Stock drives like a barge down the road. Nice ride if you like boats! ?

• Haha
Reactions: FoD

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna go ahead and say it's the good ole bait and switch. Not switch on the vehicle, but they won't honor the advertised price. Dealerships are shady!

OTD is all that matters!
Sponsored