What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
[
What :question:

Second best color...Saber is the best. ?
Haven't seen one in person so you might be right...I lean toward orange colors...? :D
Sponsored

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Don't start a war. We know it's Lightning Blue. :clap: :LOL::sunglasses:?
Lighting Blue was on my list and would have taken one but none available :stop: ...found the Saber on a pre-order and couldn't resistâť—:LOL:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
[

Haven't seen one in person so you might be right...I lean toward orange colors...? :D
I saw one a few months back. I'm still torn on the color but for me it's a little to yellow. It does have a lot of metal flake in it which gives it a cool contrast in the sun-shade.

Cyber Orange Ranger.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
After years of riding around with an "anonymous" vehicle, which we have been calling either "the Ranger" or "the truck," the wife and I finally settled on a name for our 2019 Lariat: "Lucky Luke," after the Franco-Belgian comic-book cowboy reputed to "shoot faster than his own shadow"! The wife and I first met in Paris in the mid-1980s and were huge fans of comics, and so this resonates with both of us and fits the Ranger to a Tee!

Lucky-Luke-vol.-1.-n°-9-scaled.png

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I saw one a few months back. I'm still torn on the color but for me it's a little to yellow. It does have a lot of metal flake in it which gives it a cool contrast in the sun-shade.

Cyber Orange Ranger.jpg
Looks good to me! Orange and yellow are my two favorite colors so this is a great combo. But I am in no way dissapointed with the Saber!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good to me! Orange and yellow are my two favorite colors so this is a great combo. But I am in no way dissapointed with the Saber!
For me it's a love/hate color right along with the Cactus Gray. In some lighting I really love the color but in others I don't.

Our Saber color does the same. In bright sun it really shows a lot of orange and in the shade it's a deep bronze color. Of course the Saber is the best color. ?

Last edited:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
For me it's a love/hata color right along with the Cactus Gray. In some lighting I really love the color but in others I don't.

Our Saber color does the same. In bright sun it really shows a lot of orange and in the shade it's a deep bronze color. Of course the Saber is the best color. ?
I too like the changes from orange to the goldish-bronze :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good to me! Orange and yellow are my two favorite colors so this is a great combo. But I am in no way dissapointed with the Saber! Maybe I can score a side by side comparison?
Paul, you're talking to yourself again (post 263). :giggle:

Dunedain Ranger

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL Super Cab - 2WD, 1995 Honda Accord EX Station Wagon
After years of riding around with an "anonymous" vehicle, which we have been calling either "the Ranger" or "the truck," the wife and I finally settled on a name for our 2019 Lariat: "Lucky Luke," after the Franco-Belgian comic-book cowboy reputed to "shoot faster than his own shadow"! The wife and I first met in Paris in the mid-1980s and were huge fans of comics, and so this resonates with both of us and fits the Ranger to a Tee!

Lucky-Luke-vol.-1.-n°-9-scaled.png
My uncle in Holland (Nijmegen) worked for a publication distribution firm and he gave me some Lucky Luke comic books when I visited family there years ago with my mom - they are pretty cool.

bobobama

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX2
Occupation
Retired (and loving it!)
I typically don't name my vehicles but when the Ford Pass app asked for a name I figured I had to come up with something.

Ricky. My truck is Ricky Ranger. Lol.
Back in the day we used to hang out with a Park Ranger named Rick, and he was known to all of us as Ranger Rick.

He took his job pretty seriously so "Ricky Ranger" probably wouldn't have sat as well with him. But we did have a lot of fun together (1970's stuff, y'know :rolleyes:).

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
I also don't typically name my Vehicles, but...
"My Addiction"
or maybe "Mid Life Crisis"
When ever I am "upgrading" my truck my Wife says I am playing with my "Hot Wheels"

Sorry about all quotes
Sponsored