What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Haha here in Alaska we repurpose all sorts of containers to haul fuel oil. This one was used for pesticide I think. Just gotta rinse it out
Yeah, give it a good rinse and it should be fine for drinking water, or whatever. :wink:

SD4160

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Lariat FX4
Occupation
Electrical test technician
As mentioned earlier. This was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Probably gonna wait for a little less smoke in the air outside before putting it in.

20230607_225830.jpg

SD4160

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Lariat FX4
Occupation
As mentioned earlier. This was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Probably gonna wait for a little less smoke in the air outside before putting it in.

20230607_225830.jpg
Just learned something about the Ranger that is "not common or expected"
20230608_100915.jpg

Our tow hitch has no way of passing the wire harness through from the rear 😑. Guess I should have pulled the tow hitch cover and looked at that before I ordered.

"Create an opening" uhhh. Not sure I'm up for that. Bummer.

Ninong

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Just learned something about the Ranger that is "not common or expected"
20230608_100915.jpg

Our tow hitch has no way of passing the wire harness through from the rear 😑. Guess I should have pulled the tow hitch cover and looked at that before I ordered.

"Create an opening" uhhh. Not sure I'm up for that. Bummer.
Your receiver doesn't need to be plugged in the back. In fact it will retain water that way. Bust out the drill and open it up.

SD4160

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Lariat FX4
Occupation
Your receiver doesn't need to be plugged in the back. In fact it will retain water that way. Bust out the drill and open it up.
Any concern of derating/compromising tow hitch integrity? Looking at the plug needing to pass through it would need to be a 3/4-7/8" hole.

More lights for the Ranger. Rock lights this time. Opted for the multicolor option.

Rock LIghts.jpg
You're going to be a bad influence.

Ninong

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Any concern of derating/compromising tow hitch integrity? Looking at the plug needing to pass through it would need to be a 3/4-7/8" hole.

You're going to be a bad influence.
I used to build custom receivers. Never end plugged any of them. Suspect it is a vendor issue why these are plugged. Drill away!

Happy to serve as your bad influence. 🤣😁

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Yeah, it took a while and I think I was bumped maybe a time or two.

Same as you, Iconic Supercab. Here is a pic I snagged this am.

Got the flashy add-on too, and I'll likely do their headlights too - maybe Black Friday?

tempImageQf45Rc.png
Well maybe I need to reorder mine. I had the flashy addon too initially. I assume that it fit's great and is bright too? Thanks Jason

RangerDanger617

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 - Cactus Grey
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Man, I really like this, it looks fantastic. I need to get off my butt and call them to see if they can do me a solid to set me up to be able to add this with my Bak Revolver. Their online configurator says no but I don't really see why since it does work on other trucks with the Revolver.

This would bump Soupie up into a sup e Dump Runner if I could just toss brush in without worrying about the back windshield.

Thanks for the great pics! =)
No problem, David. It really does have a nice look when installed.
There is definitely a lack of resources out there regarding the Back Racks on our Rangers. I did investigate the tonneau situation myself. It frustratingly seemed that about every cover that was listed as "compatible" with the adapter kit on other trucks didn't work on the Ranger based off BackRack's configuration tool ... odd.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Well maybe I need to reorder mine. I had the flashy addon too initially. I assume that it fit's great and is bright too? Thanks Jason
Fits well, easy to install, and looks good. I had already swapped out to LED bulbs and added the Ford Trailer brake tap, so I was familiar with the insides. It seemed bright, I installed it on a sunny day, and could tell the cargo light was on. Had the better half press the pedal to verify the flash works. I will probably never see it work on the road since I always drive, but maybe one night on a dark road I will remember to look..

They have an adhesive band that makes the "gasket" to seal it when installed. Not sure how it will hold up, but we don't get much rain here. I had an F150 that leaked at the 3rd brake light so it is one of those things I keep an eye on.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Not in the mail, but I just picked up my instant leveling kit! 275 gallon fuel tote.
IMG_5693.jpeg
Nice tote!

Have a friend here who has the same size who bought it used to store his maple sap in (wasn't a fuel one, some type of juice).

Works great. He has it hooked to a 250 psi reverse osmosis system in his garage.

I always kid him that if that tubing ever bursts, he's gonna have one hell of a sticky F-150!

not a pic of his but totes are perfect for sap:
1686325718691.png

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Nice tote!

Have a friend here who has the same size who bought it used to store his maple sap in (wasn't a fuel one, some type of juice).

Works great. He has it hooked to a 250 psi reverse osmosis system in his garage.

I always kid him that if that tubing ever bursts, he's gonna have one hell of a sticky F-150!

not a pic of his but totes are perfect for sap:
1686325718691.png
Just think you what you could haul to the dump in one. Makes you get excited doesn't it? :devil: