What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Got my charcoal gray 17X8 rim and 255/65R17 Bridgestone Dueler tire.......gonna have 'em mated together for a nice correct spare that shoulda been from the factory!

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Gotta love a clean truck!

Always looking for good products. Have you used their other products - brushes, mitts, microfibre towels?
Nope, if memory serves me correctly first time using their product. Known about them for a few years though.

My wife got me a car detail set as a gift last year that I'm currently using. It's some no name stuff but works for now. Once it serves its purpose, I'll probably check out RD's other products.

Based on my quick test, works well. Removed the food spill from the other day and left my interior smelling nice. I did order 303 but it arrived leaking all over like the other 303 products I've had so no longer going to waste money on it.

Will be going back to the pro-grade stuff like I used to in the past.

Last edited:

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
Just received my BDTRIMS tailgate letters. Raised 1/8”, Simulated Carbon Fiber color. Looks even better than my crap pic. Made in the USA. Won’t go on until Monday. Crap weather here next 24 hours.

E8C80C0D-7FA8-4AB3-BA91-F84F5EA7F734.jpeg

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
I picked up a few things in the last month or two for my general purpose automotive needs.
A nice Vevor Borescope endoscope camera for $58 from Walmart.com (best price by far). Good resolution and triple lens camera, primary lens facing down and two more to the sides. 16' long
VEVOR Triple Lens Endoscope Camera.png

A couple of car Audewdirect jump starters that rated very high - one for each Ranger. Came with a nice hardcase.
Audewdirect Car Jump Starter 2000A Peak 20000mAh .png

An Assark auto sensing multimeter ($18 Amazon) I picked up two, one for the kitchen drawer, the other for my garage. Keeps my less than electrically educated other half from frying the manual set model that it replaced. It came with a nice hardcase.
Azark 85D Meter .png

A a couple of bottles of Royal Purple Injector cleaner. This stuff is the only brand that I have found that actually works!
Injector Cleaner .png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I picked up a few things in the last month or two for my general purpose automotive needs.
A nice Vevor Borescope endoscope camera for $58 from Walmart.com (best price by far). Good resolution and triple lens camera, primary lens facing down and two more to the sides. 16' long
VEVOR Triple Lens Endoscope Camera.png

A couple of car Audewdirect jump starters that rated very high - one for each Ranger. Came with a nice hardcase.
Audewdirect Car Jump Starter 2000A Peak 20000mAh .png
I have this same Audew jumper pack. I haven't used it yet but I can tell you it holds its charge well. I've had it a little over a year now and every time I check it it's still at 100% charged. It fits perfect under the rear passengers seat too.

Cody3133

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
image.jpg
First day of a few packages coming over the next week. Treating her real good for our one year owner-versary.

Got it used with 2.5k miles, just past 17k this weekend.

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
Received a replacement dash cam due to prior being too dim. This one works great and gives full view unlike the standard mirror. No more blind spots.

20230312_183007.jpg

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I have this same Audew jumper pack. I haven't used it yet but I can tell you it holds its charge well. I've had it a little over a year now and every time I check it it's still at 100% charged. It fits perfect under the rear passengers seat too.
Ditto Dave. Same Audew 2000, have it almost a year. Only used it to jump my daughter's JD garden tractor last summer...a bunch of times. Bought her a new battery, still needed to be jumped? It's at the repair shop now. And you're correct, the Audew is under the front seat, and holds at 100% forever!