What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
IMG_20211119_143650.jpg

Hey Canadian members...These were at my door in less than 24 hours from the time I placed the order, great job and customer service from Northern Performance! No brokerage or surprise charges.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Received my Safe Jack accessories for my bottle jack. They have many different ones but this is their starter kit which includes a 3" extension, a flat jack pad and a round jack pad for using under the axle or leafs. There's also an extension screw collar (black piece) which clamps onto the threaded part of your bottle jack so these fit nice and tight They're a little pricey but super heavy duty and made in the USA!

https://safejacks.com/collections/bottle-jack-accessories/products/3-piece-starter-kit

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Received my Safe Jack accessories for my bottle jack. They have many different ones but this is their starter kit which includes a 3" extension, a flat jack pad and a round jack pad for using under the axle or leafs. There's also an extension screw collar (black piece) which clamps onto the threaded part of your bottle jack so these fit nice and tight They're a little pricey but super heavy duty and made in the USA!

https://safejacks.com/collections/bottle-jack-accessories/products/3-piece-starter-kit

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg
Awesome find.

Thankyou.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg
They make really good stuff, none better. I have their 20 ton lift pad for 12-20 ton jacks. Carried it in our motor home for those "just in case" emergencies, along with a 20 ton jack.
Probably going to list it for sale as motor home is gone and don't need anything that heavy duty.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Awesome find.

Thankyou.
These make using a bottle jack a lot safer and great for throwing in a recovery bag. If you already have a bottle jack you might have to have them make a custom extended screw collar.

Link to standard ESC

Link for customer ESC

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They make really good stuff, none better. I have their 20 ton lift pad for 12-20 ton jacks. Carried it in our motor home for those "just in case" emergencies, along with a 20 ton jack.
Probably going to list it for sale as motor home is gone and don't need anything that heavy duty.
Might be worth keeping it for your new TT? I know it's way overkill but seeing as you already have it it might be worth it. Although I'm sure it weight a lot and might put you over the weight limit. lol

I was surprised at how heavy they were and how good the quality is. They have great reviews and wasn't doubting their quality but this definitely isn't some cheap junk from China and well worth the money.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Might be worth keeping it for your new TT? I know it's way overkill but seeing as you already have it it might be worth it. Although I'm sure it weight a lot and might put you over the weight limit. lol

I was surprised at how heavy they were and how good the quality is. They have great reviews and wasn't doubting their quality but this definitely isn't some cheap junk from China and well worth the money.
I would, but I carry a 6 tonner in the Ranger and it will double for the trailer. The lift pad for the 20 ton is way to big for the 6 ton screw pad...I've tried it and the fit is such that it can easily shift...not stable at all. Maybe get enough to get the 6 ton pad.