What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Mastodon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Explorer Limited
This arrived (finally, a month later) all the way from Australia, because I was an idiot and didn’t realize I wasn’t shopping the US storefront.
5EF769EB-1E08-46F0-8CB6-2DA7B3CEE4DD.jpeg

Now, what to put in the other two spots? I’m thinking custom dual switches, for individual control of future ditch lights and winch in/out, for a future winch. Dunno yet. Don’t have the ditch lights and undecided on a winch, since I never used the one I had on my Jeep.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This arrived (finally, a month later) all the way from Australia, because I was an idiot and didn’t realize I wasn’t shopping the US storefront.
Now, what to put in the other two spots? I’m thinking custom dual switches, for individual control of future ditch lights and winch in/out, for a future winch. Dunno yet. Don’t have the ditch lights and undecided on a winch, since I never used the one I had on my Jeep.
I set mine up with a dual USB charger, and I'm running two different sets of lights up front controlled on separate switches on the LightForce panel. I wouldn't put a winch switch up there unless you wanted something on a relay to master power it on or off. Even then, I'm not even doing that. My winch (Warn VR EVO 10S) has a wired remote that runs wireless.
2020-11-11 14.41.17.jpg

2020-08-15 21.24.25.jpg

Mastodon

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Explorer Limited
I set mine up with a dual USB charger, and I'm running two different sets of lights up front controlled on separate switches on the LightForce panel. I wouldn't put a winch switch up there unless you wanted something on a relay to master power it on or off. Even then, I'm not even doing that. My winch (Warn VR EVO 10S) has a wired remote that runs wireless
Oh I never wire anything directly to my switches. I’ve always believed a switch should never be anything more than a signal wire to a relay. Even if the amp draw is low enough that the switch could handle the current, a relay just adds an extra layer of safety without much extra cost.