What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about getting one for mine. But with all the Tacos here I'd be constantly racing them and most likely getting myself into more trouble than I need. Would be fun though. lol
And??? Are you going to let nuking a Taco deter you? I mean it’s NOT like you need to floor it, gentle acceleration should suffice. And, all you need to say to the officer is “Taco” and they will say “yup, have a nice day sir!”

I ordered a few as I expect them to disappear…

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And??? Are you going to let nuking a Taco deter you? I mean it’s NOT like you need to floor it, gentle acceleration should suffice. And, all you need to say to the officer is “Taco” and they will say “yup, have a nice day sir!”

I ordered a few as I expect them to disappear…
The problem is if you drive by the PD most there have Tacos. In this instance I don't think saying that would go mover to well. Matter of fact it might land me in deeper trouble. ?

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Jumping in early because I'm so excited, but the tailgate damper is finally ordered.

You think you're excited now...
Just imagine the moment when you pull that tailgate handle and whiteness the slow smooth motion of the tailgate descending to a horizontal position exposing that robust rod we all know as a damper.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just imagine the moment when you pull that tailgate handle and whiteness the slow smooth motion of the tailgate descending to a horizontal position exposing that robust rod we all know as a damper.

Amazed2.gif

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Amazon says it's due tomorrow.

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
I may or may not have seen these on a certain Ranger on a recent trip to a certain state well known for its brown liquor. but upon seeing them I decided I MUST HAVE a set. even if my new Tremor wheels fit without issue. But let me just say, these puppies are beautiful. The welding is top notch and the powder coating is way too nice for a part thats going to take a beating and only be appreciated by a few people.

And once again, Stage3 Motorsports gets kudos. these arrived 2 days after I placed an online order with them. in fact they arrived before I got the order confirmation email !

anyway, if you are on the fence, these intrusion bars are well worth the money.

Bob

tempImagepNqbdZ.png

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
I may or may not have seen these on a certain Ranger on a recent trip to a certain state well known for its brown liquor. but upon seeing them I decided I MUST HAVE a set. even if my new Tremor wheels fit without issue. But let me just say, these puppies are beautiful. The welding is top notch and the powder coating is way too nice for a part thats going to take a beating and only be appreciated by a few people.

And once again, Stage3 Motorsports gets kudos. these arrived 2 days after I placed an online order with them. in fact they arrived before I got the order confirmation email !

anyway, if you are on the fence, these intrusion bars are well worth the money.

Bob

tempImagepNqbdZ.png
Man when I ordered mine they came direct from ReadyLift and were in a shitty small box with no packaging besides the plastic bag they were in lol Also only got 1 set so I had to get the other (Stage3 handled it great though, had another set ordered within minutes of messaging Jason on here)

kcederwall08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Not today specifically but in the past week:

Tail Gate Dampener
Clear Side Markers
Diode Dynamics SS3 Fogs
Ford Perf. Diff Cover
Fox Race Series 2.5 Coils

Still waiting on my Roush intake and XLT Sport grille to show up once they aren't back ordered.
Jealous.. I ordered my Fox 2.5 coils all the way back on 3/26. Fox shipped a partial shipment of the rears and I installed them, but still no fronts... Stage 3 said fox estimated them to be done late may early june, still no word on the fronts :(

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
seems someone listened to your complaint then! These were packaged better than the last flat screen TV I bought.
Yeah I will say I was impressed that the fedex box held up great lol

Reactions: Doc

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Tailgate damper arrived!!!?