What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I received 80lbs of cool packages in the mail yesterday! It's a Jackery 1500 Solar Generator! This is neat, and I won it from a sweepstakes the company had! My Ford Ranger Chuck Wagon is almost complete! ?
2021-05-27 18.48.01.jpg

2021-05-27 18.53.17.jpg

2021-05-27 18.55.38.jpg

2021-05-27 18.57.14.jpg

2021-05-27 18.53.36.jpg
You lucky rascal!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got my battery maintainer cable extension. Now I'll find a place either in the grille or through the lower bumper to zip tie it off to and quick connect it without having to always open the hood.

IMG_4209.jpg

CHS

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ruby) 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
retired
Mine arrive today too!!
Got my battery maintainer cable extension. Now I'll find a place either in the grille or through the lower bumper to zip tie it off to and quick connect it without having to always open the hood.
I installed a 7 way plug in the opening at the very bottom right corner where the radar thingy is. There are a few things to tie it onto.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I installed a 7 way plug in the opening at the very bottom right corner where the radar thingy is. There are a few things to tie it onto.
Thanks! I haven't had a chance to get a good look at where to tie it off and not have it flopping around scratching anything. It's supposed to cool off here a little M-W so I might mess with it then.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Hi Alex,

Wife, born and raised in Tennessee.
Makes 2 of us Phil!
Nashville girl for me. GRITS, girls raised in the south. The girls from the North couldn’t hold a candle to her.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Makes 2 of us Phil!
Nashville girl for me. GRITS, girls raised in the south. The girls from the North couldn’t hold a candle to her.
I gave up on N'East women a long time ago! Most are stuck up pretentious snobs. Before meeting my gf now the last two were from NC & LA. Even though things didn't work out they were so much nicer than any Northern woman I've been with. BUT....Do not get them mad. :devil:

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Thanks! I haven't had a chance to get a good look at where to tie it off and not have it flopping around scratching anything. It's supposed to cool off here a little M-W so I might mess with it then.
i ran mine through the right side of the grille, made a pigtail cap for it from another charger cord i had, (they seem to be pretty universal) and then i can tuck it into the grill where its hardly noticeable. been there over a year, through car washes etc and not a single problem. easy access also. ymmv. and its not nearly as noticeable as it seems in the pics.
charger cord1.jpg
charger cord2.jpg
charger cord3.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
i ran mine through the right side of the grille, made a pigtail cap for it from another charger cord i had, (they seem to be pretty universal) and then i can tuck it into the grill where its hardly noticeable. been there over a year, through car washes etc and not a single problem. easy access also. ymmv. and its not nearly as noticeable as it seems in the pics.
charger cord1.jpg
charger cord2.jpg

Thanks Tony! I was hoping to run it in that area and I have a small velcro tie wrap I can use around the grille if needed. Looks like yours stays in place so I might try it without it but on the opposite side as that's where my outlet is.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I gave up on N'East women a long time ago! Most are stuck up pretentious snobs. Before meeting my gf now the last two were from NC & LA. Even though things didn't work out they were so much nicer than any Northern woman I've been with. BUT....Do not get them mad. :devil:
Don't get any woman mad...North, South, West or East :explode: :LOL:

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Thanks Tony! I was hoping to run it in that area and I have a small velcro tie wrap I can use around the grille if needed. Looks like yours stays in place so I might try it without it but on the opposite side as that's where my outlet is.
np dave, it has worked very well for me.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Well I try not to but those Southern ones sure go from nice to :devil: in 2 seconds flat.:LOL:
The same application can be made to the ladies..."don't mess with Texas" :LOL:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Well I try not to but on that rare occasion I do those Southern ones sure go from nice to :devil: in 2 seconds flat.:ninja::stop::lipssealed:
It’s when you hear the phrase “never mind” you know hell isn’t far off. Took me a decade to figure that one out! ?