What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They cheap out on roads up here now. Use to be 3 to 5” of coarse crushed stone followed by 2 to 3” on #2 stone. That gets steamrolled until “locked in” then sand that’s rolled some moreThen you can put your base coat of asphalt and then top coat.

Most of the roads up here that need repaving now just get milled and have another top coat put on. Doesn’t fix the drainage issues (pot hole makers) or loose base.

Then we also have the shovel holder brigades. You know, 8 guys leaning on their shovels watching one young guy work his tail off ?

Everyone wonders why we got the pot hole dodge-athon every year.
Right before I moved out there they had just resurfaced a huge section of Rt 20- Boston Rd. The winter wasn't even all that bad and there were pot holes all over the place by springtime and one intersection was so rippled they were doing it over. :facepalm: As much as I hate paying the vehicle tax out here ( same as the excise tax) at least we have nice smooth roads drive on. In the long run it saves you from tire, wheel and front end damage too.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Thanks all. Like Dhass68 shared earlier, I posted some details about the bed divider here:
https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/thre...o-your-ranger-today.4696/page-490#post-247192

I had Ford's stowable bed extender in my F-150 years ago, but since they don't make anything like that for the Ranger, I had to start looking at other ideas. Didn't like the prices of other bed extenders, and realized that I only ever used mine as a bed divider. Couldn't find any that I liked for the Ranger, so decided to make something. Originally it was going to be just for me, but since there seems to be interest, I'm working out a couple of kinks and planning to do a run sometime this summer. No pricing details yet, so stay tuned!
Will do.

If you could twist the mount by 90 degrees you could offer one that works at the front tie down locations as well.

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Performance Power Pack tune showed up M-9603-REB

20210423_195233164_iOS.jpg

Zeus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport XLT
Occupation
Commercial Driving Instructor
Drunk impulse buy...Amazon special @ $60.00.

I dont expect much performance out of these compared to high end lights-but I just wanted to measure up brackets for that one day I can afford a good light bar or offroad bumper.

The 20 inch bar fits perfectly under that opening under the grill. Not sure what to do with the pods. I was thinking maybe to wire them up for reverse lights. Or road rage lights when people behind me flash high beams because I'm doing the speed limit.

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Bulletpoint mounting system for the center dash tray. Too tired to install it today maybe tomorrow if I feel like it. initial quality is it looks solid, comes with all the tools needed to installl except a drill. I got 3 arms , mag, universal and a 17 mm ball for mounting a garmin, or other stuff I may pick up a window mount for my scan gauge and use the ball socket with the bullet arm. And mount my scan gauge on it.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
They cheap out on roads up here now. Use to be 3 to 5” of coarse crushed stone followed by 2 to 3” on #2 stone. That gets steamrolled until “locked in” then sand that’s rolled some moreThen you can put your base coat of asphalt and then top coat.

Most of the roads up here that need repaving now just get milled and have another top coat put on. Doesn’t fix the drainage issues (pot hole makers) or loose base.

Then we also have the shovel holder brigades. You know, 8 guys leaning on their shovels watching one young guy work his tail off ?

Everyone wonders why we got the pot hole dodge-athon every year.
I had to look twice to see where you were located. That post has northern Pa written all over it :crackup:

FInoob

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
??
Waited eight months

20210426_211127.jpg

20210426_211114_HDR.jpg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
A really big box from Ford Performance.:thumbsup:

SWING (4) for web.jpg

S Wing !!!!!

SWING (5) in boc for web.jpg

Really ??
SWING (6) ranger for web.jpg

Nope Just kidding. It looks much better here.

So do I still get to blame this forum for my need to Mod the Mustang?

SWING (3)back for web.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
A really big box from Ford Performance.:thumbsup:

SWING (4) for web.jpg

S Wing !!!!!

SWING (5) in boc for web.jpg

Really ??
SWING (6) ranger for web.jpg

Nope Just kidding. It looks much better here.

So do I still get to blame this forum for my need to Mod the Mustang?

SWING (3)back for web.jpg
you've got me thinking outside of the box about more Ranger goodies :stop: ?

V1KT3R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Ford Performance Power Pack tune showed up M-9603-REB

20210423_195233164_iOS.jpg
Have you hooked this up yet? Curious how noticeable the difference is and what all the kit can do since they essentially include a whole computer in it.

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered $325 worth of stuff online while at work (made not quite half that, dammit). I have a feeling I'm going to need a raise. Every time I get on here I add to my list. Not like the old days of ordering from JC Whitney magazine. ?