What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
AAWireless module! Will set it up tomorrow
Let me know how it goes, was your for Oct delivery? Ordered one months ago, was supposed to be Oct del, but they're having chip issues I guess, so don't know if I'll ever get one. Probably trade the truck before I get it, lol...

Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Here I am 1 month later still missing pieces for my Ford Performance ditch lights. First they said they would replace the damaged light, then apparently changed their minds with no communication, so I'm just hoping I don't have any issues due to the damage.

Then they finally sent me the missing light brackets, but failed to send the j-clips that connect the light bracket to the hood bracket. I'm still waiting for the j-clips. Nobody seems to know what's going on, Levittown passed the buck to Ford Performance who passed the buck to the manufacturer. I have everything wired up, but they are still just sitting there on a shelf. Very unimpressed with this whole ordeal given the price of the lights.
I’ve had a similar experience after ordering these lights from Levittown who passed the buck to Ford Performance too. I tried to get the missing pieces from FP and went a week without a response. Finally after sending a second email a couple days ago, I got an email tonight saying they’re sending the missing pieces tomorrow. Levittown said it’s been an issue, but if that’s the case, why are they still shipping incomplete units. I agree, given the price, it’s very annoying.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know how it goes, was your for Oct delivery? Ordered one months ago, was supposed to be Oct del, but they're having chip issues I guess, so don't know if I'll ever get one. Probably trade the truck before I get it, lol...
Mine was June!
It works really well. Pretty much plug and play

Kodiacnb

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Super cab
Occupation
Retired Postal Worker
In yesterday's mail:

Decals from TVD (grill, dash and tailgate)
Raptor 3 lights from Custom Auto Works
LED replacement bulbs for Front signals, Cargo lights, High brake and license plate

Now it just has to warm up enough to install all of the stuff I have in my garage!

Kris
I see you purchased raptor 3 lights from Custom Auto Works and was wondering what and if there are other hidden prices as they come from across the border? Any info would be appreciated as I live on the east coast Canada and was thinking of ordering them.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had a similar experience after ordering these lights from Levittown who passed the buck to Ford Performance too. I tried to get the missing pieces from FP and went a week without a response. Finally after sending a second email a couple days ago, I got an email tonight saying they’re sending the missing pieces tomorrow. Levittown said it’s been an issue, but if that’s the case, why are they still shipping incomplete units. I agree, given the price, it’s very annoying.
My guess is they are dropping shipping them?

Did your delivery box actually have Levittown's address or something else?

Reactions: Doc

Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Yeah, that would make sense. The box containing my lights had a partially torn label that was addressed from someone shipping to Levittown. And the packaging of the lights inside resembled a return, rather than a new shipment. I'm guessing they shipped me a returned order without inspecting it? Ford Performance is supposed to deliver the missing components tomorrow. We'll see if they get it right!

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ford Performance is supposed to deliver the missing components tomorrow. We'll see if they get it right!
They won't. Sorry, but they will have the light brackets but no u-clips to connect the light bracket to the hood bracket. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Today I got the stainless inserts that go behind the stepbar from Levittown Ford Parts! Thanks Benny! Since I have the chrome package and my step bars are chrome insert...should look good if I can ever get to it thanks to all the Doctor visits that have me tied up...

Best,
Phil

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
PPE trans pan
IMG_8903.jpg
More infos please.
Here I am 1 month later still missing pieces for my Ford Performance ditch lights. First they said they would replace the damaged light, then apparently changed their minds with no communication, so I'm just hoping I don't have any issues due to the damage.

Then they finally sent me the missing light brackets, but failed to send the j-clips that connect the light bracket to the hood bracket. I'm still waiting for the j-clips. Nobody seems to know what's going on, Levittown passed the buck to Ford Performance who passed the buck to the manufacturer. I have everything wired up, but they are still just sitting there on a shelf. Very unimpressed with this whole ordeal given the price of the lights.

Without a doubt the problem is at Rigid. I've had similar experiences, and pods that just flat didn't work, with them in the past.

I'd buy their stuff again if I was in the market for an orange toolbox though.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Yeah, that would make sense. The box containing my lights had a partially torn label that was addressed from someone shipping to Levittown. And the packaging of the lights inside resembled a return, rather than a new shipment. I'm guessing they shipped me a returned order without inspecting it? Ford Performance is supposed to deliver the missing components tomorrow. We'll see if they get it right!
Any update? I will say that my setup with huge fender washers and the u-clips I could find seems to be holding up just fine. I can pull on the lights hard enough that the hood brackets flex, and they haven't budged from where I aimed them.

Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any update? I will say that my setup with huge fender washers and the u-clips I could find seems to be holding up just fine. I can pull on the lights hard enough that the hood brackets flex, and they haven't budged from where I aimed them.
You were right. No clips. I went the same route as you and just bought smaller u clips from the store and it seems to be plenty sturdy without the manufacturer version.