What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
That looks like a good kit.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
@dondonbabyraptor

Brandon, got this today...

1635275476559.png
Dang, this would of been lovely. I have been MIA from the forums for a little bit. School has been kicking my butt. But wow is that a deal. I appreciate you always thinking of me Terry :) You save me some good detailing money :rockon::turkey:

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Dang, this would of been lovely. I have been MIA from the forums for a little bit. School has been kicking my butt. But wow is that a deal. I appreciate you always thinking of me Terry :) You save me some good detailing money :rockon::turkey:
Brandon,
I commend you for your desire and efforts to get through school. It takes some sacrifices and consumes a lot of time. Hang in and do your best! You will be really glad for that in the long run... :dance:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Brandon,
I commend you for your desire and efforts to get through school. It take some sacrifices and consumes a lot of time. Hang in and do your best! You will be really glad for that in the long run... :dance:
On the plus side he hasn't been on here to see everyones new Mods. He's probably saved a fortune! ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Brandon,
I commend you for your desire and efforts to get through school. It takes some sacrifices and consumes a lot of time. Hang in and do your best! You will be really glad for that in the long run... :dance:
Thank you for the kind words and support Paul, means a ton. :rockon: :turkey:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Brandon,
For a moment, I thought I was going to have to track down @dondonbabyraptor too - he’s left a pretty good trail of bread crumbs, so it wouldn’t be too tough. I’m glad he has his nose in his books.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
On the plus side he hasn't been on here to see everyones new Mods. He's probably saved a fortune! ?
You are right about that one :p Heck, I haven't even washed the truck in a month almost, it's been neglected and all dirtied up lately.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You are right about that one :p

Heck, I haven't even washed the truck in a month almost, it's been neglected and all dirtied up lately.
You're killing me here Brandon! Get out there and wash that poor truck quick. ?‍♂?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
For a moment, I thought I was going to have to track down @dondonbabyraptor too - he’s left a pretty good trail of bread crumbs, so it wouldn’t be too tough. I’m glad he has his nose in his books.
I was hoping I wouldn't scare too many members but I am no celebrity like @AzScorpion, has a whole town looking for him when he goes MIA for a week. You are all on my mind though, I just close the phone tab as quick as I open it(I type ranger5g in the URL and then click exit before it loads :frown:) as I know it's best for this moment in time. Appreciate you thinking about me though Duke, much appreciated :bow:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I can attest to this...He will hunt you down and find you. We now have a new name for him, Detective Duke. :inspect:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping I wouldn't scare too many members but I am no celebrity like @AzScorpion, has a whole town looking for him when he goes MIA for a week. You are all on my mind though, I just close the phone tab as quick as I open it(I type ranger5g in the URL and then click exit before it loads :frown:) as I know it's best for this moment in time. Appreciate you thinking about me though Duke, much appreciated :bow:
Sooooo, I am just about done with my modding the mod project and think I'll put the last touches on early in the week...Brandon will be up 24hrs a day now :devil: wanting to try the same thing muhahahahahha!!!:turkey: