What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Has anybody had a bad experience with Levittown Ford? I ordered the Ford Performance (Rigid) ditch lights, and I am pretty sure I got a damaged customer return passed off as a new product. I am missing two mounting brackets and their hardware, and one of the lights appears to have some thread damage and damaged powdercoat. So far they've made me jump through some hoops, but I'm still hoping they will fix this. After waiting 2+ weeks and spending nearly $400 for these lights I'm not very happy.

1632153397404.png

Edit: They are replacing the entire kit, which is kind of a pain because I already had the hood brackets installed. Oh well, guess it's time to wait another 2-3 weeks for these to ship again...

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
"Supposedly" FedEx will deliver my current mod today. Shipped 9/9 with a delivery date of 9/15. Arrived at depot 150 miles from delivery on 9/12 and could have been delivered a day early on 9/14...one more drop before final delivery. BTW, USA shipment. o_O

Sat at depot until 9/20, moved to last stop and put on final delivery truck for today ...will take about 8 hrs I guess for 'whole trip on this segment from depot. While sitting, it was "In Transit, potentially delayed!" and it was scanned once a day at midnight.

Makes you wonder how "too big too fail":turkey: fail so much!!:facepalm:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody had a bad experience with Levittown Ford? I ordered the Ford Performance (Rigid) ditch lights, and I am pretty sure I got a damaged customer return passed off as a new product. I am missing two mounting brackets and their hardware, and one of the lights appears to have some thread damage and damaged powdercoat. So far they've made me jump through some hoops, but I'm still hoping they will fix this. After waiting 2+ weeks and spending nearly $400 for these lights I'm not very happy.

1632153397404.png
I have ordered several things from them. Including the Ford Performance/Fox level kit for the Ranger and a cover for my Mach 1. They have been excellent . I hope they make this right for you. I am thinking they will, based on my dealings with them and others reviews. Keep us informed.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I have ordered several things from them. Including the Ford Performance/Fox level kit for the Ranger and a cover for my Mach 1. They have been excellent . I hope they make this right for you. I am thinking they will, based on my dealings with them and others reviews. Keep us informed.

They are replacing the entire kit and shipping the damaged one back for free, now I play the waiting game (again...). They've assured me they will fully inspect the kit this time before sending it out.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

1632153397404.png

Edit: They are replacing the entire kit, which is kind of a pain because I already had the hood brackets installed. Oh well, guess it's time to wait another 2-3 weeks for these to ship again...
If you've ever worked in retail, people will take things out of boxes and return them saying they didn't need the product. Unless you know all the parts in the box, you might not know something is missing. Let Levittown Ford make it right, I am sure they will

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
If you've ever worked in retail, people will take things out of boxes and return them saying they didn't need the product. Unless you know all the parts in the box, you might not know something is missing. Let Levittown Ford make it right, I am sure they will
It's the damage that's more concerning. The threads are significantly damaged. Seems like they might be blaming Ford Performance. When the replacement comes I will be thoroughly inspecting it and returning it if I find any sign of it having been previously installed.

Edit:

Levittown Ford said:
We have reached out to Ford Performance as we had another customer with similar issues.
Interesting development

Last edited:

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Some people have zero problem returning items that are used or damaged for a refund.
They break the item they have, buy a new one, put damaged part in box and return for refund.
"oh I must have put the wrong one in" when/if you catch them.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
"Supposedly" FedEx will deliver my current mod today. Shipped 9/9 with a delivery date of 9/15. Arrived at depot 150 miles from delivery on 9/12 and could have been delivered a day early on 9/14...one more drop before final delivery. BTW, USA shipment. o_O

Sat at depot until 9/20, moved to last stop and put on final delivery truck for today ...will take about 8 hrs I guess for 'whole trip on this segment from depot. While sitting, it was "In Transit, potentially delayed!" and it was scanned once a day at midnight.

Makes you wonder how "too big too fail":turkey: fail so much!!:facepalm:
So, guess what didn't show up today.

seems they moved the package to the distribution sight, put it in a truck and that was it. The "on truck for delivery " with today's date has been changed to "delivery date pending".

amaze s me that Amazon can do 1 day free delivery, even involving USPS and a major shipping company can't even get a package out after 11 days

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Who doesn’t love Amazon same-day delivery?

16A2825D-ABFA-4854-BF9F-85B2D1382449.jpeg

Thanks again @OFC Ranger!
They are a simple cheap quality of life upgrade now when you need to get something out of your case is whether you're on an incline or otherwise you don't have to sit there and fumble with a floppy lid with it shutting etc etc