Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Scott D

Well-Known Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
285
Reaction score
1,856
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
This was actually Friday, not today. lol.

My father in-law passed away in November and we've been dealing with his estate.

I used his trailer to move a brand new barber chair and...I don't know what to call it...a double walled cabinet for flammable materials from his basement to our house.

When I custom ordered my Ranger back in 2020, I chose the electronic 4X2 option because I knew I would need it to reach his trailer, his basement and outbuilding someday.

He lived in the woods, just like the wife and me.
IMG_20260102_112311203_HDR.webp
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
This was actually Friday, not today. lol.

My father in-law passed away in November and we've been dealing with his estate.

I used his trailer to move a brand new barber chair and...I don't know what to call it...a double walled cabinet for flammable materials from his basement to our house.

When I custom ordered my Ranger back in 2020, I chose the electronic 4X2 option because I knew I would need it to reach his trailer, his basement and outbuilding someday.

He lived in the woods, just like the wife and me.
IMG_20260102_112311203_HDR.webp
Sorry to hear about your FIL Scott, it's tough when a loved one passes. Even your Ranger gets to help out in times of need.:)
 

laz97

New Member
First Name
lazaro
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
New York
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger 23 xlt
First time posting, but I’ve been using these forums a lot. Took my fiancée out this morning to find a Christmas tree near Snoqualmie pass in Washington. I just bought some Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT tires (265/65r18) and they are awesome. Temperature was 34 degrees so the snow was pretty slippery, but the tires handled it great.


IMG_6951.webp
Nice setup! I’m considering those same tires for my truck. Did you lift or level yours?

I’m curious if you experienced any rubbing or if you had to remove the crash bars to make them fit.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
This was actually Friday, not today. lol.

My father in-law passed away in November and we've been dealing with his estate.

I used his trailer to move a brand new barber chair and...I don't know what to call it...a double walled cabinet for flammable materials from his basement to our house.

When I custom ordered my Ranger back in 2020, I chose the electronic 4X2 option because I knew I would need it to reach his trailer, his basement and outbuilding someday.

He lived in the woods, just like the wife and me.
IMG_20260102_112311203_HDR.webp
Sorry to hear of your loss.

That low-mileage SuperCab sure looks great Scott.

Yep, heard it as soon as I typed it…

IMG_0820.webp
 
Last edited:


Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,670
Reaction score
20,632
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Took it skiing. Damn it was foggy! Then went home to shovel the deck and deer were begging to come in out of the cold, wet snow.

dropline 010626.webp


doe 010626.webp
Did ya let em?
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
22,588
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
🤔 You could've had venison.

Just saying😜
Never had that on pizza but they do have Elk on pizza up here. Samples below


  • WILDWEST
Elk sausage, onion, black olives, and fresh tomato

  • BUTCHER BLOCK
Pesto, elk sausage, prosciutto, roasted garlic, mushrooms, caramelized onion, and blue cheese.
 

Ranger Mel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mel
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
550
Reaction score
2,977
Location
Post Falls, Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4 Tow Package
Occupation
RETIRED (as of 6/11/25) Sports Med, Health and PE Teacher
Nah, mom was standing by watching. Besides had to go pick up a pizza.
I don't know. I'd take some grilled straps over a pizza any day!!😁
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Never had that on pizza but they do have Elk on pizza up here. Samples below


  • WILDWEST
Elk sausage, onion, black olives, and fresh tomato

  • BUTCHER BLOCK
Pesto, elk sausage, prosciutto, roasted garlic, mushrooms, caramelized onion, and blue cheese.
I'd definitely try it!

I guess you're lucky it could've been worse. He could've just come right in whether you wanted him to or not. o_O

Yes it's AI. :rolleyes:

 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Took it skiing. Damn it was foggy! Then went home to shovel the deck and deer were begging to come in out of the cold, wet snow.

dropline 010626.webp


doe 010626.webp
That snow looks pretty darn slow Steve. Did you have to skate and pole your way down?

I have deer in the yard a lot but they never come up on the deck to my patio door. They do stop and stare back at me when they see me in the kitchen window. It’s interesting to watch how momma hangs back and watches out for them. There are usually five of them this year - two mommas and three young ones. When they are out front and a car comes down the street, they scurry - one doe leads the three fawns away from the car, down the street and between two houses, back into the ravine. The other doe hangs back on the side of the road until they are out of sight. If the car stops and turns into a driveway, she heads down after them. If it continues down the road, she goes several houses down and then into the ravine.

It sure looks like teamwork and diversion tactics to me.
 
Last edited:

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
22,588
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
That snow looks pretty darn slow Steve. Did you have to skate and pole your way down?
It was a little heavy and deep, not like the usual light powder we get. Five inches overnight so heading back up.⛷
Sponsored

 
 








Top