FM AZ
Well-Known Member
Wow! Is that a bass, or is it trying to grow into a grouper?not today but 12 lbs...![]()
Sponsored
Wow! Is that a bass, or is it trying to grow into a grouper?not today but 12 lbs...![]()
It looks like one doesn’t it??Wow! Is that a bass, or is it trying to grow into a grouper?

Try this...What I did with my Ranger after 3 months of ownership… Lol
I put my shift lever into S sport mode! (hardly noticed it was there)
I could not believe how much more my truck jumped. It really came to life.
Has me considering if I need to reflash… So for now when I really want to goose it, bring on S mode!
That ought to do it.
How is that different than just putting it in sport mode and NOT shifting up? It's already in Sport Automatic, isn't it?Try this...
Next time you get rolling in Sport Mode, upshift to 2nd gear and long-press the shift button for 3 seconds. You'll see an indicator flash on your guage cluster. Now you're in Sport Auto. You get all the benefits of Sport Mode but you can drive it like a regular automatic. Thank me later...
?
Mine would stay in 1st gear and bounce off the rev limiter. The only way mine would shift normally was to do the long press.How is that different than just putting it in sport mode and NOT shifting up? It's already in Sport Automatic, isn't it?
Mine doesn't do that. It'll shift on its own, but does hold the rpms much higher before each shift.Mine would stay in 1st gear and bounce off the rev limiter. The only way mine would shift normally was to do the long press.
OMG!!!!! My Dad (definitely against Mom’s wishes!!!) gave me a blue CT70 in late ‘68. I was turning 8. That Honda, and related fun, is the absolute high light of my entire childhood. Every single time I see one now it makes me remember all the fun I had and of course, remember my Dad.Went for a little road trip yesterday. Look what crawled up into my Rangers bed.
![]()
Looks like I have my summer project. 1972 Honda CT 70. The earlier (70 and71) are a bit more desired by collectors but these are starting to gain some value. My plan is a moderate refirbish to have a rideable bike that I don't have to worry about every little scratch.
![]()
I did this one a few years ago. Too pretty to bash around on the trails.
![]()
![]()