What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Went for help to pick up teen boys and their stuff from one of boys father’s house.

And received a wow compliment about my truck from boy’s father when he saw it. I climbed out of door and he didn’t even say hello but straight told out loud how he feels about my truck. What he said is far from decent to write it down here but it’s definitely the best compliment I’ve received so far. =D

And first thing I hear after arriving home is “Your truck is so dirty!” :oops:
Sponsored

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
We ran into only a few Rangers at the beach in DE the past 2 weeks, & followed another Hot Pepper Red crew up the road yesterday but couldn't catch him...what was most surprising was the large number of Broncos!!
Today we saw this beautiful SCab parked at the beach access, very nice, a local? DE plates...Home tomorrow to PA reality, and 2 weeks of grass to cut?

20220916_160740.jpg

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Went for help to pick up teen boys and their stuff from one of boys father’s house.

And received a wow compliment about my truck from boy’s father when he saw it. I climbed out of door and he didn’t even say hello but straight told out loud how he feels about my truck. What he said is far from decent to write it down here but it’s definitely the best compliment I’ve received so far. =D

And first thing I hear after arriving home is “Your truck is so dirty!” :oops:
TAFFR!

Or something to that effect??

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Took a short drive to the driving range, I hit a bucket of golf balls (free), then took the short drive home. Enjoyed the drive as much as the drives. :wink:

SD4160

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Lariat FX4
Occupation
Electrical test technician

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Took a short drive to the driving range, I hit a bucket of golf balls (free), then took the short drive home. Enjoyed the drive as much as the drives. :wink:
I saw what you did there Jim. ?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I started working on the Ranger wiring for the new Even Brake as my old 18 year old supplemental Even Brake had failed...Circuit board toast. So $1500 later I get this new system and have to wire this new system into the Ranger for the upcoming trip home behind the RV. Having to weed through the legal stuff made it difficult to find out how to adapt the new system to the Ranger. Finally got it but have to make a few changes to wire length and connector style changes... So now to use the Terminal Supply robust connectors ILO the cheap auto parts store crap... Will take some time to do this right.

Best,
Phil

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
5C417080-2860-4335-AC28-13BFEDDA959B.jpeg

Not quite how I imagined my first time having the truck winched going. Dead battery and couldn’t get it jumped, so off to the dealer since it’s still under warranty. Hoping they can give me a new one today and not have to go through this again.
sad . if its any consolation the truck looks good even on the flat bed...

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
drove to a few river and creek beds, kicked around for some fossils. found several but nothing fantastic. enjoyed being able to use the 4x4 to get a lot closer to the spots and not walking so far. finally did the oil change that i was going to do weeks ago when the jug of oil was stolen lol. cussed at the filter for a few minutes.
1663386898969.png
1663386912346.png
1663386926006.png

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
TAFFR!

Or something to that effect??
It was something what only men can say. I think I blushed like an apple. ? My luck, he started to ask about specs.
Heard more feedback from boys later. Yes, my truck has a fan:rockon:

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Helped my son and his wife haul their belongings into their 1st house! We started 5:00 yesterday afternoon and finished 11:00 last night. 10 pickup loads and done! Don't know why I'm up so early.........Oh yeah!............gotta work this morning! Ugh!

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Helped my son and his wife haul their belongings into their 1st house! We started 5:00 yesterday afternoon and finished 11:00 last night. 10 pickup loads and done! Don't know why I'm up so early.........Oh yeah!............gotta work this morning! Ugh!
Had to go to work to rest.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I trimmed yet more of our 65 year overgrown English Yews. Even though it'll rain tomorrow and Monday, and the dump's not open until Tuesday, I loaded Soupie up. If I don't, my shoulders will be too sore to do it later (getting old has it's joyous challenges). =/

But I finally got to use those 18-inch 24-inch US-made soft loops. Once Soupie's loaded, I can't hook my self-retracting ratchet straps to the bed tie-downs. I doubled the soft loops for the middle tie-downs so that they'd lay over the bed rails (later, as they kept getting pulled into the bed, I ran them through the tailgate lock loop dealio, then when done, I just slid those loops back to over the middle tie-downs). A single soft loop was fine for the rear-most tie-downs.

Once loaded, I clipped the ratchet straps to the first loop on the middle, the second loop only acted as a way to keep the loop in reach.

Meanwhile, Kate's applying Graphene for the first time to her car and loves it, thanks @AzScorpion! :)

I figure a load of brush is the kind of truck detailing that suits me best! =D

But the winter clock's ticking and I'd like to Graphene Soupie for extra slush protection.

IMG_20220917_152340926.jpg

IMG_20220917_152418017.jpg

IMG_20220917_152346681_HDR.jpg

Last edited: