Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Performed a 5k five-wheel rotation at 29,000 miles. When I was done, the aftermarket BTF UCA's were making all sorts of racket. One day later they were still noisy. So, I lifted my front end again and squirted the uni-ball and Heim joints with more Tri-Lube. Success! Scrappy was no longer Squeaky. All is well. If I had to do it over again, I would not get UCA's with Heim joints.
Nice on the 5 wheel rotation, I should get a real rim for my spare. I have steelies but from what I see from part numbers, the spare steelie rim is a few pounds lighter than the main steelies - kind of odd ...
 

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Nice on the 5 wheel rotation, I should get a real rim for my spare. I have steelies but from what I see from part numbers, the spare steelie rim is a few pounds lighter than the main steelies - kind of odd ...
Shame your name isn't dan, I'd have a good nickname for you.
 


Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Threads
57
Messages
228
Reaction score
453
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger

TVRangerSTX

Well-Known Member
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
749
Reaction score
3,655
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
I got one coming too but I’m staying on the 5g forum :clap:
I'll probably hang here too Doc, too much fun! Peeps who can't park, dump runs, awesome off road scenery, Europe, Asia, Aussies, the Great White North...6g has none of that...heck, they hardly even have a handful of trucks so far? ???
 

TopoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brad
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Threads
10
Messages
423
Reaction score
1,438
Location
Missoula, Montana
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Mechanic
Just sat on the front porch and hung out with the wife looking at the Ranger. Haha too bad I can’t post a photo or I’d share the scenery lol
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I did a post on the trips section but it was such an awesome time I had to add it here. I went to Crater Lake and did a snow shoe hike of 4 miles. Absolutely the most perfect weather on Saturday! A 777 mile trip in the Ranger.

IMG_1366.jpg


IMG_1429.jpg


IMG_1440.jpg
Absolutely beautiful pics, Mark!
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
LOL, the one day that I don't buy anything for Soupie but I "think" I might be getting something that'll be for Soupie. I won't know until after dinner.

Anticipation builds! =D

And my preferred bday dinner? Spaghetti and simple meat sauce - I'm far lower maitenance than that Race Red thing in the driveway! =p

when Soupie dreams ...
1711480670723-v8.png
Happy Belated Birthday, David!!!:party:
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Today Pepper ? and I drove to the local Ford dealer, and only one of us came home...sniff sniff. She looked so lonely when I drove away in my new 6g, Olaf. But I know she'll find a good home, and I enjoyed every day with her since December 2019. Waiting 308 days for my new truck was tough, as was de-contenting her over the last month. Many mods are fitting for the 6g, and were repurposed.
I'll miss my 5g friends, and will admit the 6g gang hasn't grown on me yet. Happy Easter everyone, and Keep On Truckin'...

20240329_131237.jpg


20240329_131311.jpg


20240329_131331.jpg
Great-looking Ranger, Trevor! :inlove:
 

Tracy Bowman

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tracy
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
5,526
Reaction score
28,676
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I'll probably hang here too Doc, too much fun! Peeps who can't park, dump runs, awesome off road scenery, Europe, Asia, Aussies, the Great White North...6g has none of that...heck, they hardly even have a handful of trucks so far? ???
Please do! You and Doc @Doc would be greatly missed!:)
Sponsored

 
 








Top