Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
7,659
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
Been driving it to school lately. Not much time for the forum like before :( but i did drive it 11111 miles and filled it with more than 18 gallons. Guess the tank is more than 18 gallons.

20230215_163614.jpg


20230211_165115.webp
Sponsored

 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
We went down to Mexico today with the Ranger. It’s a 360 mile round trip and I averaged 21.4 going 75mph. I usually get a little better mileage but it was pretty windy out today. I needed to get the impressions for a crown for the implant I had started 8 months ago. Annie (miss chicken) finally decided to listen to me and get hers done too.

Today they did the CT Scan for her and we got everything set for her to start when I go back in 2 weeks for my crown and then I'm also getting another one done. She needs 3 teeth extracted, bone grafts, 4 implants and then 4 crowns and it's $7,200. She got a quote of $8,000 for one here in AZ so that helped persuade her. lol

IMG_8295.jpg
 

BS67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
16,219
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Drove it to work at 4am.........hopped in the company Expedition..........traveled 150 miles west to work...........came back..........drove the Ranger home and changed the oil and tire rotation!
 


Shoran12

Well-Known Member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Threads
24
Messages
645
Reaction score
1,680
Location
Maryville TN
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Drove it to work at 4am.........hopped in the company Expedition..........traveled 150 miles west to work...........came back..........drove the Ranger home and changed the oil and tire rotation!
Damn! Go to bed. ?
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
We went down to Mexico today with the Ranger. It’s a 360 mile round trip and I averaged 21.4 going 75mph. I usually get a little better mileage but it was pretty windy out today. I needed to get the impressions for crown for the implant I had started 8 months ago. Annie (miss chicken) finally decided to listen to me and get hers done too.

Today they did the CT Scan for her and we got everything set for her to start when I go back in 2 weeks for my crown and then I'm also getting another one done. She needs 3 teeth extracted, bone grafts, 4 implants and then 4 crowns and it's $7,200. She got a quote of $8,000 for one here in AZ so that helped persuade her. lol

IMG_8295.jpg
bring back a ranger load of the mexico made drinks next time. they still use real sugar etc in the sodas and they are so much better than the usa corn syrup chemical stuff. the mexican beers are better too.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
bring back a ranger load of the mexico made drinks next time. they still use real sugar etc in the sodas and they are so much better than the usa corn syrup chemical stuff. the mexican beers are better too.
I was trying to bring back a couple cases of eggs but they stopped my at the border and took them all. :confused: I'd probably of had a better chance at just taking the whole chicken! ?
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I was trying to bring back a couple cases of eggs but they stopped my at the border and took them all. :confused: I'd probably of had a better chance at just taking the whole chicken! ?
sin pollo gringo, they would say lol
 

P. A. Schilke

Well-Known Member
First Name
Phil
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Threads
149
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
37,224
Location
GV Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
I was trying to bring back a couple cases of eggs but they stopped my at the border and took them all. :confused: I'd probably of had a better chance at just taking the whole chicken! ?
Hi Dave,

Yep! We had our eggs conficated too. I asked Custom agent where the eggs were going and said the Food Bank. I said the Mexican Food bank? He said no...the USA food bank! I looked at him and he growled, LOOK! I enforce the rules, I do not MAKE them! Yes Sir! I said...do not F*uck with boarder agents....

Best,
Phil
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
You need to get with "Soupie"....he's the forums unofficial Official "Dump Master".
He can school you on everything Dump Related....best dumps in your area, proper dump etiquette, best time of day to visit, best direction to approach to avoid odor's depending on wind direction, ect.
He is just chock full of garbage !!! :crackup::crackup:
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
You need to get with "Soupie"....he's the forums unofficial "Dump Master".
He can school you on everything Dump Related....best dumps in your area, proper dump etiquette, best time of day to visit, best direction to approach to avoid odor's depending on wind direction, ect.
He is just chock full of garbage !!! :crackup::crackup:
P.S. David @subquark (the master dump runner) is not one to raise a stink! :LOL:
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Went to have my taxes prepared the other day and have a refund coming...enough to cover the cost of some cycling wear bought recently on Amazon... :rockon:

Edited.jpg


Full.jpg


Full.jpg


Full.jpg
 
Last edited:

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Went to have my taxes prepared the other day and have a refund coming...enough to cover the cost of some cycling wear bought recently at Amazon... :rockon:

Edited.jpg
:inspect: Look at the angle of the front tire compared to the rear. o_O I didn't think your parking could actually get any worse Paul? ?‍♂
Sponsored

 
 








Top