First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Well I am on a roll. Today I hauled dirt, decorative rock, and plants for our house. So another "truck" day. :rockon: :rockon:
That's a good looking doggo. Hope he got a ride!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Went to the dump today (what else is new?) and one of the items was this 30 year old Truck Club!

truck-club.jpg

And, even though I have a damper, I was still manly enough to get some buckets of sealcoat for the driveway. BUT ... I can tell the damper is starting to atrophy my arms because these buckets felt incredibly heavy! It was all I could do to get them up there and then to take them down and place them upside down in the garage (to help mix them).

truckie-things.jpg

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Did a dump drop to the waste processing facility on the way to local town. Old batteries, trampoline and swing, although I reused the impregnated (or what's left from the ages old treatment) swing poles for horsie fence posts. Zero cost as it was mainly metal and hazardous waste and would have driven past it anyway.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Went to the dump today (what else is new?) and one of the items was this 30 year old Truck Club!

truck-club.jpg

And, even though I have a damper, I was still manly enough to get some buckets of sealcoat for the driveway. BUT ... I can tell the damper is starting to atrophy my arms because these buckets felt incredibly heavy! It was all I could do to get them up there and then to take them down and place them upside down in the garage (to help mix them).

truckie-things.jpg
As you digress in the weakening arms be sure and give your neighbors the heads up so they can help with all your future tailgate lifts! Several of my neighbors are standing by for me when I get there! :inspect: :LOL:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
As you digress in the weakening arms be sure and give your neighbors the heads up so they can help with all your future tailgate lifts! Several of my neighbors are standing by for me when I get there! :inspect: :LOL:

That is great advice! Those bags of mulch won't unload themselves, I'll get those neighbors lined up and make sure a I have a couple of beers for them!

Hmm, it might be time to stick a beer fridge in the garage!=D

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Drove 3-1/2 hours round trip :whew: to get these:
5DDD8E71-8167-4358-8685-77F72BBEF69C.jpeg

:rockon:
Got one hell of a great deal on brand new Magnetic wheel take offs. $250 for all four including the tpms sensors. I have an appointment with my local Ford dealer on Wednesday for installation.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Drove 3-1/2 hours round trip :whew: to get these:
5DDD8E71-8167-4358-8685-77F72BBEF69C.jpeg

:rockon:
Got one hell of a great deal on brand new Magnetic wheel take offs. $250 for all four including the tpms sensors. I have an appointment with my local Ford dealer on Wednesday for installation.
That's a hell of a great deal and well worth the road trip. Post pics when they're all set up.

I may be a steel wheel fan myself, but I sure appreciate how great those wheels look - really nice styling.