Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday I refreshed the tracking page.

Today I got all giddy when the modules populated on motorcraftservice.com

The time is near.... In another 6-9 weeks... Lol
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yesterday I refreshed the tracking page.

Today I got all giddy when the modules populated on motorcraftservice.com

The time is near.... In another 6-9 weeks... Lol
It'll be a nice Christmas present to yourself. ??

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Getting my rack platform back together after maintenance, fresh paint, and uh... a few re-configurations...

7 topside spot lights?

IMG-20220228-182246.jpg

rookie-numbers.gif

giphy.gif

IMG-20221115-082124.jpg

oxi-clean-but-wait-theres-more.gif

4 flank lights and 3 running lights per side?

IMG-20220108-102540.jpg

More-gif.gif

boom.gif

IMG-20221115-082113.jpg

Me and @Msfitoy in a gentlman's discussion over who is the lighting king.

anime-fight-angel-beats-3ngeq69lph4sfgw7.gif

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Getting my rack platform back together after maintenance, fresh paint, and uh... a few re-configurations...

7 topside spot lights?

IMG-20220228-182246.jpg

rookie-numbers.gif

giphy.gif

IMG-20221115-082124.jpg

oxi-clean-but-wait-theres-more.gif

4 flank lights and 3 running lights per side?

IMG-20220108-102540.jpg

More-gif.gif

boom.gif

IMG-20221115-082113.jpg

Me and @Msfitoy in a gentlman's discussion over who is the lighting king.

anime-fight-angel-beats-3ngeq69lph4sfgw7.gif
That's a testament to Ford's 12 volt system...and your wiring...o_O?

Last edited:

LvRob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Occupation
Cybersecurity Architect
Installed the Axial LED Truck Bed Lighting Kit from American Trucks.com to illuminate the bed. Just received the proper wiring, connectors, and liquid electrical tape to to a wiring job that will last. Currently it is bare-bones installed. Archery gear now gets illuminated when I return to the truck in the dark.

PXL_20221108_223911645.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had to manually switch the HVAC actuator back down to the heat position on the drivers side. Now that it's disconnected and I've had it all apart back in May it's a 15 minute job. Still better than having the dealer rip apart the whole dash to fix it and then take the chance of squeaks and rattles afterward.

Apparently I'm more of a wimp than I thought as it was only 42 degrees yesterday morning and even with my seat warmers on high I was freezing! ?

Drop the main cover first

IMG_8013.jpg

The take the 4 screws out of the metal brace.

IMG_8012.jpg

Once that brace is removed you can see the broken white actuator (over the top of the duct) and just push it down (up is for AC) with a long flathead screwdriver.

IMG_8011.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg

Hirnlego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 302A
This is great info. Thanks.

My HVAC sometimes makes a clicking sound and every time I think about the TSB for blower replacement and the pain to have the whole dash removed. Finger crossed it does not break.

Is the "white actuator" normally accessible from under the metal brace or is this something you did when you had it apart back in May?

I had to manually switch the HVAC actuator back down to the heat position on the drivers side. Now that it's disconnected and I've had it all apart back in May it's a 15 minute job. Still better than having the dealer rip apart the whole dash to fix it and then take the chance of squeaks and rattles afterward.

Apparently I'm more of a wimp than I thought as it was only 42 degrees yesterday morning and even with my seat warmers on high I was freezing! ?

Once that brace is removed you can see the broken white actuator (over the top of the duct) and just push it down (up is for AC) with a long flathead screwdriver.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is great info. Thanks.

My HVAC sometimes makes a clicking sound and every time I think about the TSB for blower replacement and the pain to have the whole dash removed. Finger crossed it does not break.

Is the "white actuator" normally accessible from under the metal brace or is this something you did when you had it apart back in May?
Check out this thread here. Post #25 shows how to initially get the broken actuator out. Once it's out you'll see a metal knob there which can be turned up or down. Mine still had the broken white piece left on there so I left it to give me a little more leverage with a screwdriver.

I noticed a clicking/grinding noise one day then remembered that thread. Sure enough a few days later it broke and I could only get hot air from the drivers side while the passengers side was blowing cold. Of course this was on a 104 degree day too when we were on our way home (2 1/2 hrs) from Mexico. ?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

IMG_8013.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg

IMG_8010.jpg
You're running the HEAT????

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You're running the HEAT????
I'm not gonna lie, I could've used a little yesterday morning going to work but not in the house yet. If Annie had her way the house heat would've been turned on last week.

Her coming from Chicago you'd think she'd be warm here but she's freezing. lol Right now the house stays at 70-71 thought the night and gets up to 75-76 during the day. She's the only one I know where it'll be 100 outside and she'll have a blanket on her legs while watching tv. :facepalm:

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not gonna lie, I could've used a little yesterday morning going to work but not in the house yet. If Annie had her way the house heat would've been turned on last week.

Her coming from Chicago you'd think she'd be warm here but she's freezing. lol Right now the house stays at 70-71 thought the night and gets up to 75-76 during the day. She's the only one I know where it'll be 100 outside and she'll have a blanket on her legs while watching tv. :facepalm:
70 degrees inside, where are you Siberia?

LoL
I think our heat turns on at 72 in the house...

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

I like my new home state of Florida! I drove to work this morning with the windows down in my truck. ?
Sponsored