First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
It’s just an anti-sway bar link . Connects the knuckle to an anti-sway bar mounted across the frame rails - not favoured when off-road, helpful on the street. Some off-road enthusiasts use quick release versions for wheeling.
OK...see that now...from the photo, the way it was bent, seemed flexible like some type of electrical component.
Early morning "brain fart".
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
OK...see that now...from the photo, the way it was bent, seemed flexible like some type of electrical component.
Early morning "brain fart".
Definitely bent and that photo does look like an electrical connector of some type.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
So, got tired of messing with drop lights, or flashlight to see under the hood, so hard wired in some super bright LED panel lights to the under hood sound/heat barrier. Will be interesting to see how long they last with engine heat. I bought a set of 4 so have two spares. If I have to replace them I will add a flap of heat barrier over them that can be folded back when needed. Here is a before and after.

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
So, got tired of messing with drop lights, or flashlight to see under the hood, so hard wired in some super bright LED panel lights to the under hood sound/heat barrier. Will be interesting to see how long they last with engine heat. I bought a set of 4 so have two spares. If I have to replace them I will add a flap of heat barrier over them that can be folded back when needed. Here is a before and after.

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg
Nice. Add a few more and on a dark night you can scare the neighbors......just drive around with the hood open !!!

ChillyColorfulCattle-size_restricted.gif

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_4354.jpeg
WHOA! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Nice. Add a few more and on a dark night you can scare the neighbors......just drive around with the hood open !!!

ChillyColorfulCattle-size_restricted.gif
I thought about installing the other two also, but decided that might be overkill :) As it is I might need sunglasses when working

TdotReckless

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4354.jpeg
Clean work!! Stop giving me more idea's haha

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Which bed rack bar thingy(what ever its called) is that. I have my for points and thinking of getting one.
It's the Ford bed extender. Swings out for larger loads and flips in to help keep smaller items from sliding around.
Sponsored