First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Huge shoutout to @Discount Tire for all the hard work sourcing wheels for me. It’s been a hassle and a long wait, but got these installed today! Love the way it turned out.

IMG_4405.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg

IMG_4407.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

IMG_4409.jpeg
I was going to say LEOs everywhere thank you for giving them a legit reason for pulling you over if all they have is a hunch. Tires beyond the fenders. In the rain, slinging mud skyward .
But then I saw no mud flaps on the back so they already had probable cause.
Sponsored

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
I was going to say LEOs everywhere thank you for giving them a legit reason for pulling you over if all they have is a hunch. Tires beyond the fenders. In the rain, slinging mud skyward .
But then I saw no mud flaps on the back so they already had probable cause.
Life of the party huh? It didn’t have mud flaps to start with so I guess we all get tickets for not having them. I don’t know what kid is flying anywhere. I can’t find any at my local mall but I’ll keep looking.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Life of the party huh? It didn’t have mud flaps to start with so I guess we all get tickets for not having them. I don’t know what kid is flying anywhere. I can’t find any at my local mall but I’ll keep looking.
Having had my windshield broken from the above mentioned "defects" I might be more sensitive than some. It does keep me from tailgating.
Nope, never been the life of the party. Unless I was the only one there.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Stock the angle from the bottom of the tire to the bottom the bumper was likely good enough to not need them, you've modified the back and increased the ride height, both increased the angle rocks and such can get launched upward behind the truck, mud flaps should be there at this point. I don't know about the legality of it, I'm guessing it depends on the areas you drive if it's really a legal issue, but as good road citizen having them would be advantageous, maybe even more so offroad since you are more likely to kick up rocks if you spin some there.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I picked up 2 new air filters today, and installed one to go with the new snorkel. I'll stick the used one back in the box and keep it for a fair-ish comparison between factory and snorkel air quality coming in.

56,789 km (35,287 miles)

05Kq4qZ.jpg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Mounted my RTT to my bed bars in preparation for tomorrow's camping trip.

Had to take it off the trailer because the trailer is going to be hauling 5 kayaks.

IMG_2489.jpeg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Most states only require mud flaps on commercial vehicles. The GVWR of a ranger isn’t near anywhere being high enough to meet that requirement

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Congratulations Hunter. Hope you already got all your mods done. :p
I tell people the secret to a long marrige is 2 words, "yes dear" 46 years and counting, 2 or 3 of those were happy.
Sponsored