What are you drinking, after you were done with your Ranger for the day?

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Yes it was! ?

ripple1.jpg
Reminds me of an episode when Fred bought a bottle of wine for his date.
LaMont: "59, huh? Was that a good year?"
Fred: "No, but it was a good price!"

Fred also used to mix cheap champagne with Ripple. He called it "Champipple"
Sponsored

Ranger305

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired!
Vehicle Showcase
Jameson, one ice cube, splash of Club Soda.

OP
OP
Sheepdog

Sheepdog

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
Fosters Breakfast Stout or good old Guinness. Or a nice lager. Beer should taste like beer. IPAs are the pumpkin spice lattes of basic white dudes... Yuck.
You mean Founders Breakfast Stout?

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
We have very good beers here in Oregon. I do like a cold IPA which there are many. One favorite is pFrem Blond IPA MMMMM Good stuff. I saw the one post with the Bells Oberon that is very good beer. A very good friend of mine is friends with the owner of Bells.

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
We have very good beers here in Oregon. I do like a cold IPA which there are many. One favorite is pFrem Blond IPA MMMMM Good stuff. I saw the one post with the Bells Oberon that is very good beer. A very good friend of mine is friends with the owner of Bells.
Bell's is one of my favorite breweries. Pre-pandemic, I had a chance to stop by their original location in Kalamazoo. They give a great tour, and the taproom there pours a bunch of excellent beers that never see external distribution.

As an added bonus, they're really open with advice and recipes for homebrewers to replicate their beers.

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
Usually I like to drink my local craft beer. Lately money's been tighter so I just crack a couple cans of PBR, usually accompanied by a few tokes of sativa.

Spare me the lecture and finger wag old man narc. Stuff has been legal for nearly 4 years here in the great white north. (but I don't mind admitting I have been partaking for many more years than that!) :cool:

Maybe you should try it sometime, you might just find yourself being less of a hard ass. ✌?
Funny and soooo true. I am a ret. LEO and military and my first goal after retiring (.....and no more peeing in a bottle!) from the military (last career) was to buy "three fingers in a ziplock" and smoke. It has been 6 years since I retired and hiked 2,195 miles of the Appalachian Trail, breathing in the fumes of younger hikers in front of me. The deed is yet to be done! But a road trip to Canada maybe fun?????

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I'm with @ParkerAzJeff , give me a cold busch light any day of the week. The dad in me loves cheap beer ha (16 bucks a case at our sam's club). I had a few last night inspecting the new deck with a good cigar. Paid for it a bit this morning though ha ? . If it's a nice occasion, I reach for a good bourbon or well priced scotch.

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
Burboun or Tennesee Sourmash is normally whats in my glass with some ice.

Jim Beam Black label, Bulleit, Uncle Nearest and Jack are my go-to daily drinks...Makers Mark, Single Barrel Jack or Garrison Brothers is the weekend libations.
Sponsored