Velocity Blue Ranger Club Thread

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Anyone have some pics of a SuperCab blue velocity with factory steel wheels?
@LostMy65
Not a great pic, but... With chrome pkg.
Not crazy about the chrome but that's what was around at the time.

1661887171148.png

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
You guys really need to get this straight. MY 2019 and 2020 are Lightening Blue and MY 2021+ are Velocity Blue. Two totally different colors.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
You guys really need to get this straight. MY 2019 and 2020 are Lightening Blue and MY 2021+ are Velocity Blue. Two totally different colors.
Oh crap!!!! My bad.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I haven't seen either in person, but I prefer the darker blue.

seasprite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XL STX
1656207298464.jpg

Can I join ?

Everyone that I know loves this color and constantly comments on how good the truck looks and I have to agree, Ford hit a home run with this color. I think its the best for the choices we have. The dealer had one other Ranger on the lot that sold about the same time I bought mine and it was a grey (don't remember the exact name) and it reminded me of my Navy days of how haze grey everything was. You get tired of that after awhile so that truck was a no go for me.

Wence5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
1656207298464.jpg

Can I join ?

Everyone that I know loves this color and constantly comments on how good the truck looks and I have to agree, Ford hit a home run with this color. I think its the best for the choices we have. The dealer had one other Ranger on the lot that sold about the same time I bought mine and it was a grey (don't remember the exact name) and it reminded me of my Navy days of how haze grey everything was. You get tired of that after awhile so that truck was a no go for me.
I have to agree. Everyone is hot on Cactus Grey, but I think Velocity Blue is #1.

TICKLE ZOMBIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT 2WD Sport
Picked it up 2 weeks ago and survived Tropical Storm Ian. Was COVERED in leaves, twigs and pine straw.
Did notice a nick on the center of the hood this morning. Sucks, but I live “in the woods” and my last car, deer would lay on the hood and lean back on the windshield while reading the newspaper and having a cup of coffee so I know it’ll be hard to keep my Ranger impeccable. ?

E681FAB2-0AD9-4797-BAD8-AC574FBDA060.jpeg

Clint

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Gotta say, I got my Velocity Blue ranger because it was the only new Ranger the dealer had and it just came in the day before I was there. I liked it then, but didn’t love it. After about three weeks, I now freakin love this color. Gray and black accents really pop! Definitely the best color ranger there is. If you haven’t already, get the black Ranger letters for the tailgate. Awesome addition.

I have to agree. Everyone is hot on Cactus Grey, but I think Velocity Blue is #1.
1656207298464.jpg

Can I join ?

Sponsored