First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
I will probably be keeping it stock as far as suspension goes. That’s why I went with the tremor, plenty capable for me. But there are always those out there that will push the envelope even further!
Amen.. Im after high function-value, not glamour, so front and back lighting is all I foresee for now anyway.

Lets talk in 6 months.
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I will probably be keeping it stock as far as suspension goes. That’s why I went with the tremor, plenty capable for me. But there are always those out there that will push the envelope even further!
For me, that would be the way I go also. Its fun to do minor things to make it yours though. A little more lift is always welcome in my book. The Tremor seems to be well rounded. Im ready for the new gens to come out, Ive seen this body style sense 2015, its kinda old for us. :like:

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
Does anyone with a Tremor have rear tow hooks? I just checked my wife's and it does not have them.

OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Wow. Some pictures of cactus grey I’m like “that’s fuckin sweet” and others I’m like “eww mint”

this one falls in the first category. Congrats!

krane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Wow. Some pictures of cactus grey I’m like “that’s fuckin sweet” and others I’m like “eww mint”

this one falls in the first category. Congrats!
It's a slick color, pictures really don't do it justice. Everyone that's seen it in person has loved it. It just does not film well 90% of the time.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
The good thing with you guys getting the next gen so early in the 5 gens release. IS that if you dont like the 6th gen its no biggie. You er not burned out already. Personally Im ready for the 6th, bc Ive seen this body style sense 2015. Do you guys see the F150 Tremor on any lots, maybe its not released?

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer
Mine came in, taking delivery tomorrow

PXL_20210331_144114094.MP.jpg

PXL_20210331_143933824.MP.jpg
Grats! Are you keeping that RS you have in your profile pic? I have a Stage 3 ST I’m begrudgingly selling so I can afford my Tremor lol

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
The good thing with you guys getting the next gen so early in the 5 gens release. IS that if you dont like the 6th gen its no biggie. You er not burned out already. Personally Im ready for the 6th, bc Ive seen this body style sense 2015. Do you guys see the F150 Tremor on any lots, maybe its not released?
Doesn’t come out until late summer I believe.

krane

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Grats! Are you keeping that RS you have in your profile pic? I have a Stage 3 ST I’m begrudgingly selling so I can afford my Tremor lol
Yeah holding on to her, I thought about it but I love my RS too much and worked hard to pay her off these last 6 months so barring financial difficulty she'll be the true summer garage queen she deserves to be from now on.

St is a great car too, I shopped the RS immediately after a front wheel drive st took my stage 2 wrx to school through some twisties one day. Opened my eyes to the platform.

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah holding on to her, I thought about it but I love my RS too much and worked hard to pay her off these last 6 months so barring financial difficulty she'll be the true summer garage queen she deserves to be from now on.

St is a great car too, I shopped the RS immediately after a front wheel drive st took my stage 2 wrx to school through some twisties one day. Opened my eyes to the platform.
Nice. Good to have options to drive. Yeah I love my ST. I really don’t want to part with her especially because I wrenched every part to get her to full stage 3 and she’s a blast to drive. I’m still trying to figure out how to keep her...
Sponsored