Tremor front knuckles for increased ground clearance

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
According to all of the press releases, the front knuckles on the Ranger Tremor have been redesigned to increase ground clearance. Anyone know what changes have been incorporated into these?

I really wish they'd just release the **** Raptor here in the US already!
Sponsored

berlow94

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1987 BMW 325IS Track car, 1979 Mazda RX7
I wonder if we will be able to source the Tremor knuckles from Ford Parts aftermarket as an upgrade for our non-tremor Rangers and what, if any, other changes they will make to the front suspension geometry.

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
I wonder if we will be able to source the Tremor knuckles from Ford Parts aftermarket as an upgrade for our non-tremor Rangers and what, if any, other changes they will make to the front suspension geometry.
I was wondering the same thing about the multi-leaf rear leaf pack. It also raises the rear .8" I believe?

OP
OP

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
I was wondering the same thing about the multi-leaf rear leaf pack. It also raises the rear .8" I believe?
I was thinking a set of Deavers or the Icon leafs will be functionally equivalent, but that's a good question as well.

painter1

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ZX2, F350
According to all of the press releases, the front knuckles on the Ranger Tremor have been redesigned to increase ground clearance. Anyone know what changes have been incorporated into these?
Hadn't heard about the ground clearance part for the redesign - may be wheel to spindle clearance IDK.

Anyway according to the brochure found on the link below the new Ranger FX4 Max coming to Australia -which is supposed to be like the NA Tremor - has a new "lock-stop profile steering knuckle" .
https://www.ford.com.au/commercial/ranger-fx4max/

Don't know what improvement that is. Asked about it here in another tread.

on edit:
Screenshot_2020-12-04 FMPMGT0281_Ranger_FX4_Max_Saver_Brochure9-2 pdf(1).png
Sponsored

Last edited: