First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I built a Tremor package and the switches are not listed in it separately, but as you mention, most likely part of the Tremor package. At the price point, having switches, console and harnesses ran through firewall might not hurt. As for now, I use the wireless Trigger System.

The package I built shows as this.

Packages
501A $2,005
Trailer Tow Package $495
Tremor Off-Road Package $4,290
Technology Package 501A $0
To clarify, I was talking about people buying the switch pack to upgrade 2020s and older. Meaning when we have a part number buying just the switches from the parts counter.

My estimation was based on Fords price of $500 on vehicles it offers them as a standalone option for.

I was not trying to claim it was a standalone option on the 2021 Ranger.

Package pricing for the Tremor seems good. I'd go for it if I were buying a 2021. But not something I'd advise a '19 or '20 owner to trade up into.

I do want those multipack rear leafs though. Can somebody track down a part number on them?
Sponsored

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
To clarify, I was talking about people buying the switch pack to upgrade 2020s and older. Meaning when we have a part number buying just the switches from the parts counter.

My estimation was based on Fords price of $500 on vehicles it offers them as a standalone option for.

I was not trying to claim it was a standalone option on the 2021 Ranger.

Package pricing for the Tremor seems good. I'd go for it if I were buying a 2021. But not something I'd advise a '19 or '20 owner to trade up into.

I do want those multipack rear leafs though. Can somebody track down a part number on them?
Something like these?
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product/s20-009/

Robisten8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4WD, 2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Showcase

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150/2020 Polaris sportsman
Occupation
retired tin knocker local 12 Pittsburgh
Not sure if anyone is curious as well but I wonder if us non tremor owners can add the switch panel instead of the useless dash tray? From the pictures it looks to be the same spot and size. Probably just a few wires to connect and all good?
i would like the switch panel installed or sent to dealer my truck build date is 2/22/21 probably to late to add

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Without the stiffer spring rate. Factory Tremor multipacks seem more like the Old Man Emu multi pack springs.

I really dislike the single rear leaf we have for some reason.

i would like the switch panel installed or sent to dealer my truck build date is 2/22/21 probably to late to add
Doubtful. I can't see the dealership running all those wires. Everything I've seen shows it's factory installed only.

Plus it's not a standalone option. Only available on Tremor package.

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150/2020 Polaris sportsman
Occupation
retired tin knocker local 12 Pittsburgh
My dealer said the switches were not available to add separately at the factory (I also asked)
thank you much for info

Sib6019

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Account Manager
The Bronco Upfitter Switches looks like the Raptor setup, I think the placement is ideal in the overhead position. Wonder what the Ford Part Number for those are?

Cclittle72

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
I’m removing my switches when my Tremor arrives in January… replacing with a tray… anyone want to work out a trade - their tray for the switches?

jjk2020

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport Extended Cab
Occupation
Retired
I’m removing my switches when my Tremor arrives in January… replacing with a tray… anyone want to work out a trade - their tray for the switches?
Sure, I would consider this just for the looks even though they not be functional. I don't use my tray anyway.
I'll need to research the remove and install details in the mean time.
Let me know how you are considering a workout solution that will make this swap fair for you.
Thanks in advance.
Jim

FlyingMonkey435

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Trapper
I’d like to do the same thing. Hope you’ll document the process and let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I can't invision ever using the upfitter switches in my Tremor but I definitely need a boost, oil pressure and air/fuel gauges. I have a dash top gauge pod that fits right over the upfitter pod and would be easy to attach to the tray.

My question does anyone have the part number of the tray that fits in place of the upfitter pod?

mapco

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have any further info if this part can be added to a regular Ranger?
Sponsored