First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Buyer
I have a 2022 XLT with the tach on one side and speedo on the other. What screen do you leave up in the middle? I've been running the MPG screen but there bust be better options I just don't know about.
Sponsored

FusedLogic

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
I have the MPH in the middle. I got used to seeing it digitally instead of reading the analog gauge. Big number vs. small scale. Where I live, it's important to know how fast your going ? We don't have real crime. Just simple people breaking speed limits.

Justin says...

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Lux
Occupation
IT System Analyst II
I avoid the MPG screen like the plague. Mine is on the off road screen. I like to check out the angles of hills I'm on and the slope of the road (roll). Personal best is my parents driveway at 15°.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I avoid the MPG screen like the plague. Mine is on the off road screen. I like to check out the angles of hills I'm on and the slope of the road (roll). Personal best is my parents driveway at 15°.
I had to measure the slope of my driveway and took the easy way and used the truck. Oh, 5 degrees

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I leave mine on the multi-gauge screen.

You have Instant MPG, Average MPG, Distance To Empty, and Average speed.

Since all my driving is short trips, the lifetime average speed on my truck is 27mph. :p

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
It's a shame that that same display in an Ecoboost Mustang can display Boost, Voltage, Oil Temp, Cylinder Head Temp, Oil Pressure, Inlet Air Temp, Air Fuel Ratio or a list of all of them at once and the Ranger does not.

Justin says...

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Lux
Occupation
IT System Analyst II
I had to measure the slope of my driveway and took the easy way and used the truck. Oh, 5 degrees
Hey why not make it easy, right? My driveway is 12° max. Let me assure you, when you get to -15° its feels like you're going to fall through the windshield!

Fun fact: You can make the degree symbol by holding down your ALT button and typing 0176 then let go of ALT.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
It's a shame that that same display in an Ecoboost Mustang can display Boost, Voltage, Oil Temp, Cylinder Head Temp, Oil Pressure, Inlet Air Temp, Air Fuel Ratio or a list of all of them at once and the Ranger does not.
I bet there is a way in forscan.

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Hey why not make it easy, right? My driveway is 12° max. Let me assure you, when you get to -15° its feels like you're going to fall through the windshield!

Fun fact: You can make the degree symbol by holding down your ALT button and typing 0176 then let go of ALT.
As a skier ⛷ I’d find it fun ?

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

On a Mac, º just hold ⌥ then 0
Sponsored