Traded in the Ranger

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
To all,
First and foremost,regarding my decision on canceling my new Ranger order, thank you for all the inputs. It wasn't a rash decision but I felt it was the right thing to do given my current life situation.
I did purchase a new Bronco Outerbanks version. It will suit me for traveling and daily driving. My dealership worked great with me. I got what I wanted and at the price I wanted...no dealer markup and 2.5k below MSRP. Also got the extended warranty and service plan at no charge.
As I make changes I'll post them here. I will still check the site frequently. You all over the years have been a great group. I wish other forums would be like this instead of the constant bashing of members wanting to make their vehicles better or just wanting to learn more about them.

20240219_143039.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Enjoy your Bronco!

You're not the first member to go to the Bronco. Looking forward to hearing how you think it compares to the ranger.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
To all,
First and foremost,regarding my decision on canceling my new Ranger order, thank you for all the inputs. It wasn't a rash decision but I felt it was the right thing to do given my current life situation.
I did purchase a new Bronco Outerbanks version. It will suit me for traveling and daily driving. My dealership worked great with me. I got what I wanted and at the price I wanted...no dealer markup and 2.5k below MSRP. Also got the extended warranty and service plan at no charge.
As I make changes I'll post them here. I will still check the site frequently. You all over the years have been a great group. I wish other forums would be like this instead of the constant bashing of members wanting to make their vehicles better or just wanting to learn more about them.

20240219_143039.jpg
Sharp!

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

Jhbryaniv

First Name