Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab Fx4
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
And got a 2021 FORD RANGER FX4!
$32k out the door after trade in.

20210515_161732.jpg
Love my Fx4, added bigger tires, 3/5" lift kit and intake & exhaust mods and I am ready to do some rock climbing
Sponsored

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
Now is likely the time. You might come out with a 4x4 for little to nothing out of pocket with the money Carvana and some other dealers are paying for clean used inventory.
youre not kidding --- I can sell it for more than I paid for it........ I actually looked my local dealers have none in stock - kinda crazy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2.7L Mid Package 4.27
youre not kidding --- I can sell it for more than I paid for it........ I actually looked my local dealers have none in stock - kinda crazy
I got lucky that my local dealer had this FX4 on the lot a few weeks. I told myself if the truck is still there I'm going to trade in my 2020 for the 2021 FX4. Well the truck was there and with 2 hours I had a new truck. This has been several weeks and that dealership still hasn't received in any new Fx4 or 4x4s. They only have the bold color lariats left that were still there when I bought mine.

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats !! she is a beauty. I did the same thing years ago, traded a perfectly good 2014 2 wheel drive tacoma for a 2015 4 wheel drive tacoma. I will never buy a 2 wheel drive truck again !
I agree. I compromised with my wife and got 2 wheel drive b/c she didn't want me to even buy the truck. I regretted it ever since and finally traded it in and got what I truly wanted.

OP
OP
Matsterious

Matsterious

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want to do the same thing -- have a 2020 fx2 302a and I love it but Id really like the 4x4 just In case and I really miss my adaptive cruise (have it on the Subaru and its awesome). but my wife would literally (really) kill me! cause she gets the next new car but id love to see what they'd give me for the 2020 ........ one reason why I change my own oil - if I stop at the dealer. of course if I go the same color I wonder if shed notice????? :cool:
she wouldn't notice... do it ?
Sponsored